This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will they stop making Xbox 360 games once they reveal the new xbox?

#11Super CreaturesPosted 4/4/2013 12:11:18 AM
Proof that some people are just really ****ing dense.
---
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.
#12a687947Posted 4/4/2013 12:54:07 AM
MK_God posted...
Renamon posted...
MK_God posted...
SoincMetal posted...
Yes, ps3 games are no longer in production.

*looks at PS3 release list.
*sees that it goes into next year
*uhhh no

Sounds like someone can't detect sarcasm

There's nothing there to detect it...maybe if the dude added an extra period, but as far as this goes, it sounds like someone doesn't know how to write text sarcastically.

I had absolutely no problem figuring out that he was being sarcastic
#13SS_MetalSonicPosted 4/4/2013 1:04:31 AM
lets not act like sarcasm is easily detected through basic text. even a simple " lol " at the end of the sentence would indicate a jokingly written text and sarcasm.
---
PSWiiPC60DS - Deus Ex, Crysis, Sleeping Dogs, Black ops 2, Farcry 3
Forza 4, Rage, InFamous 2, Darksiders 2, Vanquish, NBA2K13, Halo 4, Skyrim, Tomb Raider
#14MK_GodPosted 4/4/2013 1:16:50 AM
a687947 posted...
MK_God posted...
Renamon posted...
MK_God posted...
SoincMetal posted...

*uhhh no

There's nothing there to detect it...maybe if the dude added an extra period, but as far as this goes, it sounds like someone doesn't know how to write text sarcastically.

I had absolutely no problem figuring out that he was being sarcastic

Really not trying to argue with any of you guys. believe whatever you want.
---
watch HodgeTwins aka Lord Keith and Lord Kevin aka Mr. Striations & Mr. Feathers aka Twin Muscle Workout aka Fasting Twins
#15RisingWaterPosted 4/4/2013 1:33:13 AM
Devs have already stopped "making" 360(PS3) games.They are just finishing projects that have been like 2-5 years in the pipeline.Once that is out you will probably just see bunch of "no name" games.

People need reasons for buying expensive next gen consoles.
#16Iceman83Posted 4/4/2013 1:49:28 AM
HoustonFan1990 posted...
i mean i've only had the xbox 360 slim for 2 years i can't really afford a new console :(

That's your fault.
---
If it bleeds, we can kill it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0
#17Super CreaturesPosted 4/4/2013 1:58:51 AM
HoustonFan1990 posted...
i mean i've only had the xbox 360 slim for 2 years i can't really afford a new console :(

So, why do you have to buy the new system immediately, instead of enjoying the (what will be at least) 8 year catalog of Xbox 360 games, and buying the new console later, especially since you waited so long to buy a 360?

Even if they do stop releasing 360 games once the new console launches (which they won't, and nobody should bring up the Xbox situation, since that set of circumstances does not exist this time), there will be at least 8 years of retail, XBLA, and indie releases for you to enjoy on the 360.
---
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.
#18HoustonFan1990(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 8:48:15 AM
Super Creatures posted...
HoustonFan1990 posted...

So, why do you have to buy the new system immediately, instead of enjoying the (what will be at least) 8 year catalog of Xbox 360 games, and buying the new console later, especially since you waited so long to buy a 360?

Even if they do stop releasing 360 games once the new console launches (which they won't, and nobody should bring up the Xbox situation, since that set of circumstances does not exist this time), there will be at least 8 years of retail, XBLA, and indie releases for you to enjoy on the 360.

i had the standard white xbox for two years before that, and then the slimmer came out and i bought it
---
Hey its me AstrosFan1990.
#19SoincMetalPosted 4/4/2013 9:14:39 AM
Haha, anyone to believe that I was being serious is full of win lol. Just think for a minute.
---
SonicMetal? See the error in my name! I Skate DGK All Day. Brawl FC:4511-0201-6892
#20WORT_WORT_WORTPosted 4/4/2013 10:48:17 AM
Renamon posted...
MK_God posted...
SoincMetal posted...

*uhhh no

Renamon!
---
http://i.minus.com/iBjggllWTYF0I.gif http://i.imgur.com/6XUdj.gif http://i.minus.com/innCvkjfR71KC.gif
Don't be so mayo.