This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

why doesn't xbox live give free games for gold members -_-

#1magemaximusPosted 4/3/2013 4:31:19 PM
like psn? demon souls free for psn+ members right now. they gave crysis 2 free too I think. -_-.
---
You can't persuade fanboys. You'd be better off trying to convince a wall. ~CodeNamePlasmaSnake~
#2SomnambulisticPosted 4/3/2013 4:32:19 PM
'Cause Microsoft doesn't screw up enough to feel obligated to hand out free games for compensation.
---
[ DAYS GONE BYE ]
Waiting for a new Unreal Tournament/Championship.
#3corex3dPosted 4/3/2013 4:38:38 PM(edited)
they have 1 that i know of happy wars suppose to be more to come though i think the next one is ascend new gods or something like that

edit:
don't you lose the free psn + games once you stop paying?
#4GGearXPosted 4/3/2013 4:39:00 PM
corex3d posted...
they have 1 that i know of happy wars suppose to be more to come though i think the next one is ascend new gods or something like that

Ummmm. Sorry but I don't understand.
---
GT: KryDamoure
.............I'm a very shy guy....... *blushes *
#5Arucard05Posted 4/3/2013 4:39:34 PM
Because shut up.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
Go there now! Or don't. Whatever man.
#6MRevelle83Posted 4/3/2013 4:44:26 PM
Well, its not like you can keep those free games on PSN if you stop paying for it. Its more incentive to keep paying than actual free stuff.
---
www.academagia.com
#7shotgunheadshotPosted 4/3/2013 4:47:48 PM
They should sell those Xbox arcade games in retail stores. Those games are for rich people who have Internet connection. So stupid.
#8TheBlueStigPosted 4/3/2013 7:03:39 PM
magemaximus posted...
like psn? demon souls free for psn+ members right now. they gave crysis 2 free too I think. -_-.

Bing Rewards and XBL Rewards say hello.

And with the free games you can get from the points from those services, you don't lose the games when Gold runs out.

And by the way, you're about a week late for the PS3 board invasion whining like little girls about paying for Gold, crawl back under your fanboy rock.
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#9rekyohaPosted 4/3/2013 7:40:04 PM
GGearX posted...
corex3d posted...

Ummmm. Sorry but I don't understand.

Happy wars and Ascend New Gods are free to play if you are a gold member.
---
It's the 2nd best thing you can do by yourself - Tom, GT-SunbakedStone3 http://myanimelist.net/profile/sonictoryuiai
#10magemaximus(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2013 7:40:16 PM
i like the 360 more than the ps3 -_-. i forgot about bing though.
---
You can't persuade fanboys. You'd be better off trying to convince a wall. ~CodeNamePlasmaSnake~