This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What is your favorite R* game?

#11kungfuj0Posted 4/3/2013 7:22:09 PM
GTA:SA...greatest GTA of 'em all until V hits(hopefully).
---
Alabama Crimson Tide: Now serving title #15..
ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!
#12Rome218Posted 4/3/2013 7:31:36 PM
Max Payne 3 for me. The action is better than any game that has come out this gen IMO. I also enjoyed the narrative of Max, and I felt the story was more interesting than most games this gen.

Max Payne 3 is like an Americanized version of an 80s John Woo movie turned into a game.

John Woo got famous for his violent flicks in the 80s. Max Payne 3 just does everything right for me. It's the only game I know of where bodies never disappear, the best bullet decals I've seen in a game, and bodies that don't become static.

The realism of how enemies look, even the attention to detail as your about to execute someone. When you melee someone, pause for a second to get a reaction on their face before you blow their brains out.

Just look at this shotgun montage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dwN2wkp1qw

The reactions from the enemies right before they are shot is priceless. No other shooter feels so satisfying to kill enemies IMO.
---
I served 8, in war... my father served 23, in war... both of my grandfathers served, in war. WWII, Korea, Vietnam, Desert Storm, GWoT, etc. - ScarecrowES