This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What is your favorite R* game?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. What is your favorite R* game?

User Info: kungfuj0

4 years ago#11
GTA:SA...greatest GTA of 'em all until V hits(hopefully).
Alabama Crimson Tide: Now serving title #15..

User Info: Rome218

4 years ago#12
Max Payne 3 for me. The action is better than any game that has come out this gen IMO. I also enjoyed the narrative of Max, and I felt the story was more interesting than most games this gen.

Max Payne 3 is like an Americanized version of an 80s John Woo movie turned into a game.

John Woo got famous for his violent flicks in the 80s. Max Payne 3 just does everything right for me. It's the only game I know of where bodies never disappear, the best bullet decals I've seen in a game, and bodies that don't become static.

The realism of how enemies look, even the attention to detail as your about to execute someone. When you melee someone, pause for a second to get a reaction on their face before you blow their brains out.

Just look at this shotgun montage.

The reactions from the enemies right before they are shot is priceless. No other shooter feels so satisfying to kill enemies IMO.
I served 8, in war... my father served 23, in war... both of my grandfathers served, in war. WWII, Korea, Vietnam, Desert Storm, GWoT, etc. - ScarecrowES
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. What is your favorite R* game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived