This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

can someone find out? xbla rewards

#1kingwutuguPosted 4/4/2013 1:07:23 AM
http://rewards.xbox.com/mypunchcard/

i was hoping to get 1 x 800 and 2x 1200 games for the free 800msp, but is it 4 titles?
---
There is no I in team, But there is an I in Win
#2ReverseisbackPosted 4/4/2013 1:14:44 AM
I want the exclusive avatar but I have only one arcade and it says play arcade games. Wonder if you need to play 2 or more also wonder if I can just leave the game on pause?
---
I'm embarrassed to say I'm a titans fan so ill just say " go heat"
#3Zeke0238Posted 4/4/2013 1:53:01 AM(edited)
kingwutugu posted...
i was hoping to get 1 x 800 and 2x 1200 games for the free 800msp, but is it 4 titles?

From what I read on the Xbox forums any combination of spent points that totals 3200 or more will result in completing that punch card.

Xbox Rewards
It can take 3 5 days for a Punchcard activity to show as complete.

According to my Raptr statement I've played at least 5 hours of Minecraft so far this month and I've also spent over 800 points. Give it a few days.
---
Molon Labe
Xbox Live Gamertag: XavierBK
#4Super CreaturesPosted 4/4/2013 1:53:42 AM
kingwutugu posted...

One punchcard is for purchasing 4 XBLA titles, with a minimum price of 400 points.

A completely different punchcard is for spending a minimum of 3200 points on XBLA titles.

From previous interactions with you, I know you are incredibly ****ing dense (and trust me, whatever personality that dealt with your topic on the DAO UE board has long been put out of our misery), but this isn't ****ing rocket science.

The punchcard for spending 3200 points and the punchcard for buying 4 XBLA titles are completely unrelated, except for the fact that you have to complete both of those and the one for playing XBLA titles for a minimum of 20 hours to qualify for the VIP exclusive offer for completing all three.

Purchasing 4 XBLA titles (with a minimum cost of 400 points each) to get a free month of Gold has absolutely nothing to do with spending 3200 points to get an 800 point rebate.

Again, I know you are incredibly ****ing dense, but I do not want to have to repeat myself 5 more times like I did about the visual glitches in Awakening caused by having Warden's Keep installed, and as I said, whatever personality that was that was so patient with you back then has long since been put out of our misery and will not be rearing its ugly little head ever again.
---
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.
#5ReverseisbackPosted 4/4/2013 2:17:44 AM
You think I can just pause my game to accumulate the 5 hour thing
---
I'm embarrassed to say I'm a titans fan so ill just say " go heat"
#6TheBlueStigPosted 4/4/2013 6:59:07 AM
The 3200 points still have to be spent on Arcade titles, buying GoD titles or Indie titles won't count.

Nobody knows if DLC for Arcade titles counts yet.
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#7kingwutugu(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 12:32:18 PM
well i was wondering since there are 4 punch cards underneath it. is it gonna show the game underneath or check marks?

i'll trust your word on that, i just didn't want to have to contact support & find out it was 4, i already know its 4 x 400+ for gold
---
There is no I in team, But there is an I in Win
#8Chosen_one_41Posted 4/4/2013 12:42:33 PM
Super Creatures posted...
The punchcard for spending 3200 points and the punchcard for buying 4 XBLA titles are completely unrelated, except for the fact that you have to complete both of those and the one for playing XBLA titles for a minimum of 20 hours to qualify for the VIP exclusive offer for completing all three.

How are they unrelated exactly? If you buy an Arcade title for 800 points would that meet the requirements for both? It would be purchasing an arcade game of at least 400 points and would also be spending 800 microsoft points on arcade games. In fact I would say that the two are very related in that they both have to do with spending an amount of microsoft points on arcade games. You do know that "related" doesn't mean "same", right?
---
http://www.backloggery.com/chosen_one_41
Rarity is best pony
#9Super CreaturesPosted 4/4/2013 1:48:08 PM
You do know that unrelated doesn't mean mutually exclusive, right?
---
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.
#10Chosen_one_41Posted 4/4/2013 2:23:43 PM
Super Creatures posted...
You do know that unrelated doesn't mean mutually exclusive, right?

*face palm* If you can't figure this out then I give up.
---
http://www.backloggery.com/chosen_one_41
Rarity is best pony