This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Call of Duty 4...

#1SoF-RamboPosted 4/4/2013 3:20:09 AM
Is it still overrun by those... idiots? World at War is the only new-age CoD I like, but it seems that nobodies gonna do a damn thing about that game.
---
Gamertag : Z0mb13S0ldier PSN : GotYourGatorade
Current Most Played : PS All-Stars, Battlefield 3, and WWE 13.
#2OmegaBladesPosted 4/4/2013 3:29:09 AM
It's a shame, CoD4 was my favorite one to play MP on. WaW always felt like a WWII mod of CoD4 and I didn't really play it much.
---
Steam, PSN, XBL & Nintendo ID: OmegaBlades
3DS: 1032-1408-2462
#3Splice_Posted 4/4/2013 3:56:58 AM
It's sometimes playable. I wouldn't be against filling my friends list with people interested in playing it. The glory days need reviving!
#4OmnianPosted 4/4/2013 4:24:16 AM
What's going on with World at War? I've not played since 2009.
---
Xbox Live - RLMS
#5OmegaBladesPosted 4/4/2013 4:33:42 AM
Omnian posted...
What's going on with World at War? I've not played since 2009.

Like any other CoD that isn't the most recent one or two, they get hacked to hell makes it not fun to play anymore. People glitching through floors, making it impossible to kill them, random text chat pops up spamming over the top left corner of your screen, usually saying go to xbox360mods or something like that. I've been in matches that you play until a person makes a kill, that person immediately levels upand the game ends....in public matches, not private. That was in CoD4, but I'm sure it effects WaW and others as well.
---
Steam, PSN, XBL & Nintendo ID: OmegaBlades
3DS: 1032-1408-2462
#6SunDevil77Posted 4/4/2013 4:55:04 AM
SoF-Rambo posted...
Is it still overrun by those... idiots? World at War is the only new-age CoD I like, but it seems that nobodies gonna do a damn thing about that game.

I love MW and W@W...but they're years old now. You can't expect them to have a huge community. At least, on Xbox.

They both have a pretty sizable community on PC, though.
---
I hate listening to dreams. It's like flipping through a stack of pictures. If I'm not in any of them, and nobody's having sex, I just...don't care
#7Charging_ZebraPosted 4/4/2013 5:25:25 AM
The last time I played CoD4 there were people flying and all weapons were transformed into automatic grenade launchers. It was kind of fun. If you don't mind dying every five seconds.
#8DtooheyPosted 4/4/2013 8:36:07 AM
This is why I stick to single-player off-line games.
---
Enjoy Every Sandwich
#9glassghost0Posted 4/4/2013 8:38:23 AM
I find this strange, I go back to CoD 4 all the time and very rarely find a hacked/modded lobby. The community is still very active.

WaW on the other hand, I tried to play it and could never find a legit lobby.
---
www.youtube.com/GlassGhost428
#10fiasco86Posted 4/4/2013 8:42:19 AM
It's gotten better since MW3 came out, but you'll still come across the occasional hacker. Just keep filing those complaints to get them banned from Live.

Also, they just released an online tool to reset your stats if your account gets hacked to negative XP.
---
Halo 1 LAN vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhjWnJU2EKY