This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Xbox Rewards play 20 hours arcade games?

#1Net SharkPosted 4/4/2013 5:07:24 AM
Would it work to just fire up Minecraft and just let it sit idle here and there? It should? All for an Avatar award. Probably not worth it but anyone know what it is?
---
Andy Reid thought he was going to KFC not KC. :)
#2OmegaBladesPosted 4/4/2013 5:26:32 AM
Doesn't sound like much of a hassle. Have an arcade game running before going to bed and while at work and I'll already have at least 16 hours done there. It doesn't matter if its worth it or not since I can't game while I sleep or working anyway. It's not like it gets in the way of ly actual playing.
---
Steam, PSN, XBL & Nintendo ID: OmegaBlades
3DS: 1032-1408-2462
#3tubb311Posted 4/4/2013 7:41:32 AM
It might not count the time when you're idle/away though.
#4Net Shark(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 7:42:36 AM
tubb311 posted...
It might not count the time when you're idle/away though.

This is why I ask.
---
Andy Reid thought he was going to KFC not KC. :)
#5TheBlueStigPosted 4/4/2013 7:44:20 AM
The auto shutdown would turn the system off.

Is it too much for some of you to play an Arcade title for less than an hour each day?
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#6IvanKozlovPosted 4/4/2013 7:45:40 AM
TheBlueStig posted...

Is it too much for some of you to play an Arcade title for less than an hour each day?

Because you can't turn the auto shutdown off. Wait, yes you can.
---
LIGHT UP THE NIGHT!
#7mabber_IIIPosted 4/4/2013 7:46:23 AM
TheBlueStig posted...

I don't play arcade games anymore, I just bough alot of god games really cheap
#8tubb311Posted 4/4/2013 7:46:35 AM
I'd like to know too.

I suppose if you had a wired turbo controller you could set it so that your minecraft character is just jumping in place.Then it won't go 'away'.
#9HeLeehamPosted 4/4/2013 7:50:22 AM
Im sure it would be cheaper to just buy an avatar item what with the added cost to your electric bill.
#10tubb311Posted 4/4/2013 8:02:37 AM(edited)
TheBlueStig posted...

For some of us it is too much to play for an hour a day. Not all of us are teenagers with little to no real life responsibilities. I have a career and a family I have to take care of.