This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How the hell does this Call of Duty uprising DLC have so many likes????

#21runuts27Posted 4/4/2013 1:51:21 PM
UltimaKeyMaster posted...
"Complaining about people liking the same CoD crap Topic #405"

Yes, we freaking get it. CoD is mostly the same thing year in and year out, we get that fact already. It hasn't been truly ground-breaking since 4, but they've mainly built on what 4 did every time.

Hell, I've moved on from CoD multiplayer to Battlefield and Halo and I'm still honestly tired of the same old "CoD is the same thing every year!" complaints because WE ALREADY KNOW THAT. You're wasting your time and energy pointing out things that basically anyone who keeps up on gaming knows.

We know CoD is the same thing every time, we're not idiots. People still like similar multiplayer experiences between installments, so let them have their fun and play other games if CoD enrages you so much. Because, you know, having fun is what gaming is about.

And yes, I do know it's slightly hypocritical that basically this whole post is complaining about complaining, but the "Why do so many people like this crap?" question is so overdone by now. You want an answer to that question, TC? Because people like CoD, get over it.

This
---
I'm interested in this...
#22TwinmoldPosted 4/4/2013 2:20:19 PM
Board User Level 15: New User (1)
Awarded to users with at least 3 Karma. Can create 5 topics, 50 messages per day. Can delete own messages, close topics.

You created an alt to post this kind of garbage? Lmao.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCptDecaf