This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If Console X blocked used games and Console Y requires always online...

#11TrugamerPosted 4/4/2013 8:02:20 PM
But it doesn't work like that , next Xbox does both so where exactly are you going with this?
Nowhere
The only question now is if Sony plans to join the forces of evil with MS and do the same or if they plan to capitalize on MS arrogance and give consumers an option they will flock to in mass by default.
#12kungfuj0Posted 4/4/2013 8:12:37 PM
Neither.

I'd buy a ps3 and catch up on all the games I missed out on over there.

I'd catch up on my 360 backlog from that year or so that I took off because of my eye surgery.

And I'd get back into pc gaming. My pc isn't top of the line anymore, but it is still plenty strong. And if I bought a new graphics card, which I was planning to do anyway at some point, then the old girl would be right back in the fight again.

In short, neither MS nor Sony (nor anyone else) are going to force me into doing something I want to do. it is MY money, and if they want it, they are going to have to give me some **** that *I* want. I am the customer here, and back in the day, there used to be a saying that the customer is always right. Businesses need to remember **** like that. Many of them were built on that type of premise, but too many of them seem to have forgotten it these days.
---
Alabama Crimson Tide: Now serving title #15..
ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!