This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

20 + Years of Gaming could be coming to an End for ME ???

#11tadashii18Posted 4/4/2013 9:23:41 PM
Isn't a gaming console am entertainment device as it is? Anyways I don't see the problem, not every game is online say for instance Final Fantasy XIII. Not one bit of that game even has online features. Maybe you're just buying multiplayer games? Idk. Plus, they bring back the old games we used to enjoy sometimes for download in the online store.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFaqs 1.10
Pokemon Black 2 FC - 3783 6998 1893
#12ArpegiuzPosted 4/4/2013 9:26:11 PM
Just dont get the new xbox and stop whining.
---
``'~-.,_,..-~'```'~~'```'~-.,_,.-~'``.,_,.-~'`-`'~-.,_,.-~'`~`'
#13Nate_DihldorffPosted 4/4/2013 9:27:19 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#14CapwnDPosted 4/4/2013 9:36:16 PM(edited)
BrutalBrocken I was referring to the topic creator and all the freakout people lately. I've always enjoyed your postings here. Nothing personal against the topic creator either but wow.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#15teehee23Posted 4/4/2013 9:35:13 PM
Nate_Dihldorff posted...
I ditched the Xbox brand as soon as Microsoft started focusing on Kinect, destroyed RARE, and made sure non-game advertisements filled 90% of the system's GUI. Since I'm not an idiot sheep consumer, I knew the best way was to jump out and into the PlayStation. I've never looked back since.

You wouldn't be on the Xbox360 board if you didn't luvs Xbox360.
Xbox360... you hug it!
---
Don't hate us because we're beautiful...
#16reptileeggPosted 4/4/2013 9:37:22 PM
1982 was 30 years ago not 20. troll confirmation.
#17Nate_DihldorffPosted 4/4/2013 9:39:35 PM
teehee23 posted...
Nate_Dihldorff posted...
I ditched the Xbox brand as soon as Microsoft started focusing on Kinect, destroyed RARE, and made sure non-game advertisements filled 90% of the system's GUI. Since I'm not an idiot sheep consumer, I knew the best way was to jump out and into the PlayStation. I've never looked back since.

You wouldn't be on the Xbox360 board if you didn't luvs Xbox360.
Xbox360... you hug it!

I'll lurk the Xbox 360 board for the off-chance that Battletoads/Banjo-Kazooie/Killer Instinct get some positive news regarding them (and there has been some for Killer Instinct), but other than that, any amount of bad news is good news in my book. Anything for them to win the "sweaty Metallica t-shirt wearing basement dwellers" back over.
---
NCAACP- National Colored Association of Associated Colored People
#18BrutalBrockenPosted 4/4/2013 9:44:30 PM
CaPwnD posted...
BrutalBrocken I was referring to the topic creator and all the freakout people lately. I've always enjoyed your postings here. Nothing personal against the topic creator either but wow.

I know it wasn't directed at me. and I was just saying every game board this week has been whining or complaining. Not me though, I'm a pretty happy guy,
---
1 Brocken to rule them all!!
XBOX- Brutal Brocken PS3- BrutalBrocken
#19CapwnDPosted 4/4/2013 10:02:15 PM
Nate dill troll still posts here? or did he just dust off that alt? I wouldn't know, I have him on ignore.
---
#20CapwnDPosted 4/4/2013 10:04:49 PM
<From: BrutalBrocken | #018
CaPwnD posted...

I know it wasn't directed at me. and I was just saying every game board this week has been whining or complaining. Not me though, I'm a pretty happy guy,

Yeah I really don't get it myself. I'm a happy guy, love gaming, it has always been great. Was great then, is great now, will be great 10 years from now when some of these kids grow out of their broody years.

I mean I guess I understand wanting to stand up and make some pissy statement, but lol. Must suck to live in perpetual piss.
---