This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

20 + Years of Gaming could be coming to an End for ME ???

#21BrutalBrockenPosted 4/4/2013 9:20:10 PM
CaPwnD posted...
<From: BrutalBrocken | #018
CaPwnD posted...
BrutalBrocken I was referring to the topic creator and all the freakout people lately. I've always enjoyed your postings here. Nothing personal against the topic creator either but wow.

I know it wasn't directed at me. and I was just saying every game board this week has been whining or complaining. Not me though, I'm a pretty happy guy,

Yeah I really don't get it myself. I'm a happy guy, love gaming, it has always been great. Was great then, is great now, will be great 10 years from now when some of these kids grow out of their broody years.

I mean I guess I understand wanting to stand up and make some pissy statement, but lol. Must suck to live in perpetual piss.

Well while theyre feeling sorry for themselves, Im chatting on Gamefaqs, looking for showtimes to see Evil Dead, and making $23 an hour. Gotta love it
---
1 Brocken to rule them all!!
XBOX- Brutal Brocken PS3- BrutalBrocken
#22SpikeTheSpaceCowboyPosted 4/4/2013 9:25:16 PM
I guess "rumor" really does mean "fact". All these rumors do is get the sites that post them a lot of attention. Controversial things are always going to get more attention.
---
GamerTag: MA5T3R SPIKE
"Stay smart"
#23BrutalBrockenPosted 4/4/2013 10:29:31 PM
SpikeTheSpaceCowboy posted...
I guess "rumor" really does mean "fact". All these rumors do is get the sites that post them a lot of attention. Controversial things are always going to get more attention.

I wish i'd hear more rumors about Chrono Trigger 3 or Shenmue 3
---
#24kaoshiPosted 4/4/2013 10:30:51 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#25Chosen_one_41Posted 4/4/2013 10:33:29 PM(edited)
Mass Effect hasn't been around for 20+ years. Also tl;dr.

EDIT: I deiced to read your post anyway and have this to say. Just don't get the next Xbox then you big baby, sheesh.
---
http://www.backloggery.com/chosen_one_41
Rarity is best pony
#26CapwnDPosted 4/4/2013 10:38:46 PM
The next Xbox is going to be good once it's hacked.

at least 2 of your 5 posts at gamefaqs at the moment are about the Xbox 720 being hacked!

Just kind of strange, IMO.

Good luck with that. I'm not pro or against. Just thought that was some weird posts.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#27SubSeenixPosted 4/4/2013 10:40:15 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#28FustmonkeyPosted 4/4/2013 10:41:58 PM(edited)
wow so all the alt accounts are dusted off now, hey subby?
---
How many mods does it take to screw in a light bulb? "the lightbulb is technically not violating the TOS so we're powerless to do anything about it"
#29RKOMe2011(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 11:21:09 PM
I made a Mistake on 20 to 30 so now i am a TROLL huh, you mispell, do your paragraphs wrong, or any other situations people make fun of you & attack you & make you feel like you are worthless.

Where there is smoke there is fire, the ONLINE deal has been running around for about 2 years now on DURRANGO, so like i said pretty much confirmed just not officially.

I wasnt even talking about Mass Effect, even though I loved the ME Trilogy, I didnt mention it, so I dont know why you people would even bring that up.

I do play other games besides Mass Effect or Dragon Age, fixing to get some new ones later this year SOUL HACKERS, SHIN MEGAMI IV, Tales of XILLA, Remember ME, and WWE 2K14, unknown on Dragon Age 3 depends on which consoles it wil be on.

Lightining Returns is also on my list but ultimately worried over length of the game & rather or not I can use my 13 & 13-2 SAVES INTO 13-3.

Like how I have my Origins & DA 2 ready to import into 3 but if 3 goes completely exclusively next gen then those saves will become NULL & VOID USELESS.

But I have been playing games since the Atari 2600, I just hate that Gaming now is focused so much on SOCIAL INTERNET via Twitter, Facebook, ETC.

It isnt about gaming anymore, me I like to play games SP Only with DLC Add Ons such as ME done with new DLCs that expand & make it longer, new characters, or weaons.

I hate & Despise MMOs cause it isnt just you by yourself you are on a screen with up to 16 to 32 people at 1 time which is beyond INSANE, and the new upcoming DESTINY MMO FPS will be no dirrence basically it is going to be Mass Effect/Halo with a Flare of Call Of Duty all rolled up into DESTINY.

DESTINY was one of my most anticapted games of 2013 now I will not even buy, get or play DESTNY cause of ALWAYS ONLINE.

I will never ever, get, buy or play anything with that Requirement being ALWAYS ONLINE rather a console, game or an MMO.

The Banning of used games wouldnt bother me, nor would no BC Capability but ALWAYS ONLINE yes that would bother me.

Have fun getting cut off on your DURRANGO also if you get Disconnected you will be unable to play the 720. Welcome to the wonderful fun world of DURRANGO.
#30BrutalBrockenPosted 4/4/2013 11:24:50 PM
20 + Years of Gaming could be coming to an End for ME ???

See how you capitalized the ME in me?
Someone was joking with you and saying the ME was for Mass Effect.
---