This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

20 + Years of Gaming could be coming to an End for ME ???

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. 20 + Years of Gaming could be coming to an End for ME ???

User Info: RKOMe2011

RKOMe2011
3 years ago#51
Like I said I am not plan on going Gen 8 anytime soon, cause also like I said previously why should I when many of these games will indeed be DUEAL GEN games meaning on all consoles.

While I wanna play the next Mass Effect which isnt Mass Effect 4, or games like the Witcher 3 Wild Hunt and all those others I am not ready to make the jump to Gen 8 Consoles.

I am way to back loged on games I am playing, games I havent played yet, and new games coming out such as Saints Row 4 and Remember Me.

So I ask all of you this - WHY ARE YOU ALL SO INTERESTED WHEN ALL THESE GAMES WILL STILL BE ON CURRENT.

User Info: CapwnD

CapwnD
3 years ago#52
Your random capital letter words make you REALLY COME across as even more CORNY than you ALREADY are.
There's no sensation to compare with this
Suspended animation, a state of bliss

User Info: BrutalBrocken

BrutalBrocken
3 years ago#53
bump
1 Brocken to rule them all!!
XBOX- Brutal Brocken PS3- BrutalBrocken

User Info: randomweirdo

randomweirdo
3 years ago#54
Honestly, I'm feeling about the same, but not going to stop gaming. I just moved over to buying games on Steam and am otherwise working on the backlog I built up over the years. I'm having a lot more fun playing Indie games as of late.

User Info: Beastmode420

Beastmode420
3 years ago#55
If you feel this way then just cut off yo ring n middle finger n revert back to the NES..its tech. You cant do nada without a internet connection anyways nowaday. Sick n tired of these so called old gamers complaining about puting money into gaming like t his is the first time..anyone remeber the arcards. You fools r prob the same peeps at king soopers B'ing about having to enter yo phone number to get a discount
Xbox GT: Mr Makaveli 86
All up in your body blows like a twelve gage shotty

User Info: Chykka_Black

Chykka_Black
3 years ago#56
So many errors...why quit gaming when you can quit whining? The companies wont slow down for one disgruntled consumer crying over rumors
Pokemon White FC: 4427-3698-5253 Izzi White 2 FC: 4041-3946-3289 Icy
3DS FC 4081-5675-7223

User Info: mario254

mario254
3 years ago#57
I swear I've read this exact topic 3 times.

and TC's responses are the dumbest thing I've ever read. Seriously calm down about it, stop randomly posting caps, seperating every sentence and making a paragraph long post into a half page post. It just makes you look like a melodramatic 40 year old.
http://h-3.abload.de/img/machida_coutureicol.gif
http://www.fighthubtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Cruz-Vs-Johnson-Suplex.gif

User Info: SoF-Rambo

SoF-Rambo
3 years ago#58
RKOMe2011 posted...
[snip]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Gamertag : Z0mb13S0ldier PSN : GotYourGatorade
Current Most Played : PS All-Stars, Battlefield 3, and WWE 13.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. 20 + Years of Gaming could be coming to an End for ME ???

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived