This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What was the first Xbox Live Arcade game you ever bought and downloaded?

#1SolnotPosted 4/5/2013 4:24:12 AM
Free XBLA games like Aegis Wing and Hexic HD don't count 'cause... well... they're free.

The first XBLA game I bought would have to be Uno, which I first downloaded in like 2007 or so. I still play it occasionally, too. It's a nice stress reliever from playing CoD or Halo.
#2OverburdenedPosted 4/5/2013 4:28:56 AM
Marble blast ultra I think
---
Crappy spelling due to my iPod.
The Chronic what cles of Narnia._
#3iBlackice25Posted 4/5/2013 4:33:10 AM
Overburdened posted...
Marble blast ultra I think

Same here, used to love that game.
---
GT: DarknessSniperX
Youtube channel: aquaAffinity2
#4GGearXPosted 4/5/2013 4:33:56 AM
I'm trying my hardest to think about this. I think it was Castlevania Symphony Orchestra. And it was my first time playing through it. I liked it a lot. Dunno why, but that brown haired dude looks alot like me. Except less pale.
---
GT: KryDamoure
.............I'm a very shy guy....... *blushes *
#595_EclipsePosted 4/5/2013 4:35:05 AM(edited)
I've never purchased an XBLA game o.o

I got one for free once, for going without XBL for 2 weeks after christmas one year though.

Edit : Undertow IIRC
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
#6The Top CrusaderPosted 4/5/2013 6:03:46 AM
I don't remember the exact order, but first thing I did when I got a 360 was get Mega Man 9, Bionic Commando Rearmed, and TMNT arcade. Huge Mega Man franchise fan, loved the NES BC, and loved TMNT arcade, so those were my first three stops on day one.
---
----
-----
#7SunDevil77Posted 4/5/2013 6:07:06 AM
I can't recall exactly which was first on 360, but my first couple were Uno, Geometry Wars 1, Feeding Frenzy and Marble Blast Ultra.

Huh, those are like...my favorite XBLA games :o especially marble blast
---
I hate listening to dreams. It's like flipping through a stack of pictures. If I'm not in any of them, and nobody's having sex, I just...don't care
#8TheBlueStigPosted 4/5/2013 7:29:34 AM
Torchlight I think. That's the first one I remember paying for anyways.
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#9BatmanVonDoomPosted 4/5/2013 7:34:23 AM
Mega Man 9 iirc.

Still can't beat that tough son of a *****
---
http://i.imgur.com/GC6An.jpg
"I'm not even remotely willing to talk about the other 50%, Because I AM NOT A ROBOT" ~ Lunar Cobain 2004
#10AWarAmp84Posted 4/5/2013 7:36:22 AM
The first Zuma or maybe it was Joust.
---
Before you comment on one of my posts, please research the Dunning-Kruger effect. Best game of all time: Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory.