This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'll bet internet tough guys buy 720 day one anyway, always online or not.

#1protools1983Posted 4/5/2013 9:16:24 AM
Alot of you have been puffing out your chests lately with your big tough guy internet talk. I'll bet a good majority of you will lay down the green to Microsoft either way the wind blows. Even with always online being a possibility you brand mongers wouldn't have the stones to make the switch anyway. Enough with the empty threats kids, Microsoft knows you too well.
---
Me - wat poopmist? DreamTheater33 - when you break wind and a mist of poop forms giving whoever is in the path pinkeye
#2DualShooter23Posted 4/5/2013 9:20:08 AM
Like I said.......these are still rumors. So I'm still not sure what to think. If they are true however, I'm most def not gettting an xbox. Thats the problem. I'm sure microsoft really does think that we'll buy their system just cause. Many people have obviously shown that they will not buy a system that forces them do things they don't want to. Simple as that.
#3JDGfootmanPosted 4/5/2013 9:20:57 AM
protools1983 posted...
Microsoft knows you too well.

Its true. One time I had this weird sensation on my body on a place I couldnt examine and since Microsoft and I are so close, I asked he if he would look. I didnt have hemorrhoids. Thanks MS. A true friend.
#4TheBonfiniPosted 4/5/2013 10:06:41 AM
There's many users who buy strictly on brand loyalty. So?
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#5DarkSymbiotePosted 4/5/2013 10:08:33 AM

Japan is one them.
---
Liquor is powerful. But Soda is solid.
#6GGearXPosted 4/5/2013 10:08:45 AM
TheBonfini posted...

So what. I like cheetoes man! Especially the hot ones.
---
GT: KryDamoure
.............I'm a very shy guy....... *blushes *
#7dark-world-q8Posted 4/5/2013 1:49:14 PM
protools1983 posted...
Alot of you have been puffing out your chests lately with your big tough guy internet talk. I'll bet a good majority of you will lay down the green to Microsoft either way the wind blows. Even with always online being a possibility you brand mongers wouldn't have the stones to make the switch anyway. Enough with the empty threats kids, Microsoft knows you too well.

rofl
#8RPG_ApostlePosted 4/5/2013 1:54:43 PM
protools1983 posted...

This is coming from the guy that trolls people all day long?

Are you kidding me?

In the words of an old friend....

Smell my ass.
---
Then mark him if he violates the rules and shut up. Baseman, GameFAQs Moderator
#90PTICSPosted 4/5/2013 1:56:33 PM
Depending on my situation, I would buy it Day One..... but with my luck, that'd be a no.
#10tadmfpolePosted 4/6/2013 1:36:19 PM
I will never purchase a game console that mandates me being online to play games I buy. I am not concerned if anyone believes me when I say that. I am concerned this keeps getting mentioned, this rumor started from something of the nature. Gamefaqs has done a poll on it twice now that I know of.
---

Wow! You're so hardcore I'll bet you play Tic Tac Toe as a full contact sport! -HappyHappyJoyJoy