This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Someone will only believe when........................

#1RickGottiPosted 4/5/2013 9:03:44 AM
Bill Gates comes out of retirement, personally delivers the 720 to their house & describes w/ a PowerPoint presentation how they will need connectivity to play their games

Anything else is not an official word
---
GamerTag: xMinorThreat
#2DarkSymbiotePosted 4/5/2013 9:05:17 AM
If Bill Gates comes to my house I will gladly purchase a 720.
---
You know, whenever a poster uses the terms "b**** and whine" or "piss and moan" or something similar, I simply ignore the entire post.
#3Dragon NexusPosted 4/5/2013 9:09:05 AM
Who said this, exactly?
So, what, if we're not demanding this we should be more realistic and just listen to the rumour mill?
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
#4RickGotti(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 9:09:55 AM
DarkSymbiote posted...

I'll buy it if he lets me go to his house
---
#5RickGotti(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 9:15:48 AM
Dragon Nexus posted...
Who said this, exactly?
So, what, if we're not demanding this we should be more realistic and just listen to the rumour mill?

Just some guy that works in the warehouse. No one important
---
#6SunDevil77Posted 4/5/2013 9:20:40 AM
Bill Gate's daughter has a birthday Ina couple of weeks...I only know this because we share the same BDay.
---
I hate listening to dreams. It's like flipping through a stack of pictures. If I'm not in any of them, and nobody's having sex, I just...don't care
#7GGearXPosted 4/5/2013 9:23:19 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
Bill Gate's daughter has a birthday Ina couple of weeks...I only know this because we share the same BDay.

She hot?
---
GT: KryDamoure
.............I'm a very shy guy....... *blushes *
#8DarkSymbiotePosted 4/5/2013 9:25:11 AM(edited)
DarkSymbiote posted...

I'll buy it if he lets me go to his house

I'll jump onto his lap and ask him to take me there.

Oh my God! It's Bill Gates' daughter! I knew accepting your friend requesting will make me rich! I'm marrying you. You will buy the ring because I don't have much money.
---
My Resident Evil 6 Review| My XCOM: Enemy Unknown Review
http://bitly.com/Z2CT6n | http://bit.ly/RJGjrn
#9SunDevil77Posted 4/5/2013 9:27:07 AM
I will share the wealthy, Symby! ^^

And idk GGear, she's quite a few years younger, though. I ain't no cradle robber...maybe in 5 years!
---
I hate listening to dreams. It's like flipping through a stack of pictures. If I'm not in any of them, and nobody's having sex, I just...don't care