This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If it took this recent news about the new Xbox to make you mad...

#21josh924Posted 4/5/2013 12:26:30 PM
whats_a_fanboy posted...
So sad, just like how Americans let their government take all of their freedoms

Stuff like this is normally what I would expect from a high school student or maybe someone in their early 20's. If you're older and smarter than a high school student, you should be able to articulate your opinions better than this.
---
I like how the GameFAQs spellcheck shows that the word "Wii" is fine, but the words "Xbox" and "Kinect" show up as typos.
#22Super CreaturesPosted 4/5/2013 6:22:01 PM
whats_a_fanboy posted...
o sad, just like how Americans let their government take all of their freedoms and you guys still defend them or do nothing about it which is even worse.

So, what have you done about your government taking all of your freedoms?
---
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.
#23SilentS89Posted 4/5/2013 6:22:57 PM
ITT: TC throws insults at people on his own side.
#24BBBanks03Posted 4/5/2013 6:27:10 PM
TC is right, we let our government take all our freedoms and we do nothing to stop it! I'll be organizing a revolution tonight in my backyard, everyone is invited. Punch and cupcakes will be served. The only equipment I have to start our crusade unfortunately is a bullhorn and a squirt gun though, so if anyone has a nerf gun or two, that would be greatly appreciated. A paintball gun would definitely help, as well.
---
Can someone bum me a sig? I'm fresh out.
#25Monkey_FuPosted 4/5/2013 6:33:39 PM
Yes generalize americans. ...after all despite what I say...youll still believe im one of those people who voted politicians in favor of the patriot at......

Should I just start making assupmtions and generalizing about eveyone in the world right now?....smh.... do you even know how that pov makes you look and sound?
#26bossk5Posted 4/5/2013 6:37:32 PM
How in the living f*** has this guy not been modded yet?! Seriously?!!!
---
I buy used games.Pacers 3- whatever...I give up
#27josh924Posted 4/5/2013 6:41:41 PM
BBBanks03 posted...
TC is right, we let our government take all our freedoms and we do nothing to stop it! I'll be organizing a revolution tonight in my backyard, everyone is invited. Punch and cupcakes will be served. The only equipment I have to start our crusade unfortunately is a bullhorn and a squirt gun though, so if anyone has a nerf gun or two, that would be greatly appreciated. A paintball gun would definitely help, as well.

I have an old Super Soaker lying around. Would that help?
---
I like how the GameFAQs spellcheck shows that the word "Wii" is fine, but the words "Xbox" and "Kinect" show up as typos.
#28NoName999Posted 4/5/2013 6:46:35 PM(edited)
Relevant:

http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/wake_up_sheeple.png
http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/sheeple.png
---
"This grass feels funny," Kirby thought. It feels like.... pants
#29SarlaccPosted 4/5/2013 6:48:22 PM
Further proof that sony fanbabies are the worst fanbabies ever.
---
Nobody expects the Sarlacc Pit