This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just love all the Next Box hate.

#1ZDT_LeaderPosted 4/5/2013 1:40:33 PM
From people that never visit this board at all.

I understand there are a lot of topics hating on the topics like myself.

But it feels like no one notices that the people posting all this bs are people you never see frequent this board.

I don't know. just felt like saying that.

I don't mind if it's online only because that won't be a problem for me. But not being able to play used games could hurt me. But I really don't think they would do that though.
---
Gamertag: Zerochronic
R.I.P Mom..Aug 30th, 2007
#2Darkest_EvilPosted 4/5/2013 1:41:18 PM
send your hate to xbox.com not here
---
http://castleminerz.freeforums.org/index.php
#3ZDT_Leader(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 1:42:59 PM
that wouldn't make sense.

Since I'm talking about this board in particular.
---
#4Robot_SoopaPosted 4/5/2013 1:44:42 PM
ZDT_Leader posted...
I don't mind if it's online only because that won't be a problem for me.

This is the most annoying viewpoint. It's enabling stupid decisions because it might not directly affect you. And you can't know that it won't be a problem either. When your internet goes out or Live goes down for whatever reason you've got a worthless paperweight on your hands.
#5HENTAIDOJIPosted 4/5/2013 1:44:52 PM
Always online hate = Paying for Gold hate

The more they complain, the more subscriptions sell, the more they complain.

And it's sooooo tasty.
---
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg
#6DelsinRowePosted 4/5/2013 1:48:22 PM
The hate is justified. Just because you are fine with always online, it doesn't mean that everyone else has to accept it.
---
You are not in control.
#7strukeljPosted 4/5/2013 1:50:54 PM
Robot_Soopa posted...
ZDT_Leader posted...

This is the most annoying viewpoint. It's enabling stupid decisions because it might not directly affect you. And you can't know that it won't be a problem either. When your internet goes out or Live goes down for whatever reason you've got a worthless paperweight on your hands.

robot exactly. welcome to the internet where issues are only a problem if they directly affect you. first off its arrogant to say it "would never be a problem" considering u cant predict if ur ISP will have an outage. ATT just has a massive outage a couple months back for a week.

but again it shows the true selfish nature of people when they SPECIFICALLY say i dont give a damn because its not my problem. u know? like world hunger? why should i care? its not my problem they decided to be born in a 3rd world country
#8ZDT_Leader(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 1:53:18 PM
strukelj posted...
Robot_Soopa posted...
ZDT_Leader posted...

robot exactly. welcome to the internet where issues are only a problem if they directly affect you. first off its arrogant to say it "would never be a problem" considering u cant predict if ur ISP will have an outage. ATT just has a massive outage a couple months back for a week.

but again it shows the true selfish nature of people when they SPECIFICALLY say i dont give a damn because its not my problem. u know? like world hunger? why should i care? its not my problem they decided to be born in a 3rd world country

I said my opinion. I never said it was wrong. I guess it does suck for people who don't have good internet but when it comes down to it. It really doesn't affect me.

I'm sorry that other people are though. But yet again. It literally isn't my problem.
---
#9SilentS89Posted 4/5/2013 1:54:04 PM
ZDT_Leader posted...
From people that never visit this board at all.

I understand there are a lot of topics hating on the topics like myself.

But it feels like no one notices that the people posting all this bs are people you never see frequent this board.

I don't know. just felt like saying that.

I don't mind if it's online only because that won't be a problem for me. But not being able to play used games could hurt me. But I really don't think they would do that though.

It seems your point is obscured by implications.

Please be clear and say what you actually mean.

Are you saying that people who don't frequent this board have no validity or right to complain?

All I can do is assume what your intent is because you have not made it clear.
#10strukeljPosted 4/5/2013 1:57:27 PM
ZDT_Leader posted...
strukelj posted...
Robot_Soopa posted...
ZDT_Leader posted...

I said my opinion. I never said it was wrong. I guess it does suck for people who don't have good internet but when it comes down to it. It really doesn't affect me.

I'm sorry that other people are though. But yet again. It literally isn't my problem.

and thats fine. im not gonna act like i care about every problem that doesnt affect me out there. its just arrogant to assume ud never have an issue with it, u cant predict that. and this time of thing only has negative consequences, it does not enhance anything.

but in these situations its weird, fine if it doesnt affect you why try to take an opposite stance against the people protesting it, who it can affect? kinda like gay rights. why do people waste their time protesting it when it has zero affect on them? well, thats religion and thats a wholllllllllle nother ball game