This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why does Japan hate the Xbox360?

#21GGearXPosted 4/5/2013 4:00:08 PM
I remember going to Japan once. The chicks there are so cute! Problem with that is. They are shy. I remember this cute girl came up to me and tried to ask me out, speaking horrible English, I blushed. She blushed. She looks down and says sorry. I look down. She walks away.
---
GT: KryDamoure
.............I'm a very shy guy....... *blushes *
#22JukainPosted 4/5/2013 4:05:25 PM
GGearX posted...
I remember going to Japan once. The chicks there are so cute! Problem with that is. They are shy. I remember this cute girl came up to me and tried to ask me out, speaking horrible English, I blushed. She blushed. She looks down and says sorry. I look down. She walks away.

This never happened.
---
"In peace, vigilance. In war, victory. In death, sacrifice." ~ The Grey Wardens
http://www.trueachievements.com/mygames.aspx?gamerid=71900
#23xtacbPosted 4/5/2013 4:06:13 PM
Jukain posted...
GGearX posted...

This never happened.

i saw that exact same scenario in a animu before hmmmm
---
Do you really wanna live in a world without Coca-Cola?
#24GGearXPosted 4/5/2013 4:09:30 PM
xtacb posted...
Jukain posted...
GGearX posted...

This never happened.

i saw that exact same scenario in a animu before hmmmm

Hahahahha so kawaii ~
---
GT: KryDamoure
.............I'm a very shy guy....... *blushes *