This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Would you guys buy another console if the Next Xbox was always online?

#1SolnotPosted 4/5/2013 9:37:24 PM
Would you guys buy another console if the Next Xbox was always online? - Results (61 votes)
Yes, I'd probably buy a PlayStation 4
77.05% (47 votes)
Yes, I'd probably buy a Wii U
13.11% (8 votes)
Yes, I'd probably buy an Ouya
3.28% (2 votes)
No, I'd still buy the Next Xbox anyways
6.56% (4 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Would you guys switch sides to another console if the Next Xbox always online requirement ends up being true?
#2AwayFromHerePosted 4/5/2013 9:38:47 PM
I already have a Wii-U, and am planning on getting a PS4.

If the Nextbox is online required, I will not purchase it.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#3kingsteve1515Posted 4/5/2013 10:05:45 PM
Ill buy a PS4. I also plan on getting a Wii U once the library is fleshed out and developers learn how to use the tech properly. But I certainly will not ever buy an always online console.
---
I'll take a potato chip.....and EAT IT!
King Joffrey
#4Reel_Big_MikePosted 4/5/2013 10:49:28 PM(edited)
Wouldn't effect my day 1 purchase of the next Xbox in the slightest. I'll probably get the PS4 a couple years after launch like I did with PS3.
---
Note to GFAQs mods: You do an absolutely terrible job at modding trolling. Get better at it and give harsher punishments for it.
#5NSGraphitePosted 4/5/2013 10:51:33 PM
If this does get implemented, I'm curious to see how many returns there are going to be of the system when people can't play whenever they want to.
#6CrazyFool319Posted 4/5/2013 11:15:48 PM
Reel_Big_Mike posted...
Wouldn't effect my day 1 purchase of the next Xbox in the slightest. I'll probably get the PS4 a couple years after launch like I did with PS3.

Look at this blind devotion. I like xbox as much as the next guy, but you are willing to take a step backwards in technology without even seeing what the console is capable. As stupid as the PS4 gimmicks look they are still ahead of the curve with online not being required. Requiring online is like requiring your laptop to be plugged in at all times
---
SEAHAWKS
#7SS_MetalSonicPosted 4/5/2013 11:19:09 PM
I buy all the consoles. getting a Wii U in July. PS4 at launch and the next Xbox at launch.
---
PSWiiPC60DS - Deus Ex, Crysis, Sleeping Dogs, Black ops 2, Farcry 3
Forza 4, Rage, InFamous 2, Darksiders 2, Vanquish, NBA2K13, Halo 4, Skyrim, Tomb Raider