This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Always online = more competitive online = more hardcore = more fun = less casual

#1Kovalchuk_Posted 4/6/2013 9:52:37 AM
80/80

All the casuals(little kids) can go to the PS4 and all the good(hardcore) players will be left for the Box. This will create more fun games and will be a better experience.

Example: CoD is now a bunch of idiots who cant shoot a gun and teammates are always awful. With the Box there will be only good players and make it more fun.

Thoughts and opinions?
---
Gamefaqs:
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/too-true-g1.gif
#2KHWyvernPosted 4/6/2013 10:04:43 AM(edited)
*Smacks you upside the head*

That's my opinion.
---
You come out here with your bright ass purple shirt, your green shirt, before that your orange shirt, You look like A BIG FAT BOWL OF FRUITY PEBBLES!- The Rock
#3PsychoDrama1Posted 4/6/2013 9:54:37 AM
KHWyvern posted...
*Smacks you upside the hide*

That's my opinion.

---
Wolf Parade, Swan Lake, Built to Spill, Sunset Rubdown, The Hold Steady, Modest Mouse, Handsome Furs, Plants and Animals
#4SoaringDivePosted 4/6/2013 9:54:49 AM
Always online means you have more kids to deal with, meaning you get even more games for kids like CoD and Halo 4, and less games for adults like Deus Ex or Dark Souls 2.
---
PM (on GFaqs) me if you add me (I won't bite)
3DS: 2148-8150-1379 | Steam:SoaringDive | PSN:SoarDive
#5jaymart_2kPosted 4/6/2013 10:12:21 AM
PsychoDrama1 posted...
KHWyvern posted...
*Smacks you upside the hide*

That's my opinion.

---
(Xbox Live GT) jaymart 4point0 (PSN) jaymart_ 2k (Twitter) jaymart2k (Nintendo ID) JayMart
#6TheBlueStigPosted 4/6/2013 10:21:30 AM
KHWyvern posted...
*Smacks you upside the head*

That's my opinion.

Change that smack to a Mirko Crocop kick and it would be better.
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#7faris_ruhiPosted 4/6/2013 10:37:06 AM
The hardcore will actually go to the ps4.

The kiddies don't have the attention span to play offline modes, it is the hardcore that plays offline (usually on the hardest difficulty). They typically do this at launch because there are online server issues anyways due to the influx of users trying to play multiplayer.

Server issues near launch with always online = no offline play for the hardcore on the nextbox. Hence they'll go to a console that doesn't require that. The PS4.

The hardcore also participate in gaming tournaments that are hooked up by LAN for optimum performance. Requirement to connect online for LAN based gaming tournaments = a big no no in the tournament community, hence tournaments will use the ps4 and so will the hardcore.
---
PSN: SYRAPH , GT: TheRealSyraph
Going through backlog by release date (almost), Current game: Sonic Unleashed (360), Next up: Prince Of Persia (2008)
#8ILikesCheesePosted 4/6/2013 10:39:04 AM
Topic Logic = Non-Existent = Stupid = Waste of Time = Go Play Your With Your Wii
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#9faris_ruhiPosted 4/6/2013 10:40:39 AM
Also, more hardcore =/= more fun.
---
PSN: SYRAPH , GT: TheRealSyraph
Going through backlog by release date (almost), Current game: Sonic Unleashed (360), Next up: Prince Of Persia (2008)
#10TheBlueStigPosted 4/6/2013 10:43:39 AM
faris_ruhi posted...
The hardcore will actually go to the ps4.

They'll go to PC and MAYBE finally learn to use mouse & keyboard.

They'll still suffer because they can't use the crutch of looking at someone else's screen.
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin