This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Always online huh?

#1MasterFoxCheif3Posted 4/6/2013 11:33:55 AM
Well....I'll enjoy my last few years with my previous 360 proudly before I switch over to the dark side.
#2SunDevil77Posted 4/6/2013 11:35:01 AM
What a fresh viewpoint. Thank you, TC.
---
If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten...And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.
#3s2goodPosted 4/6/2013 11:35:18 AM
MasterFoxCheif3 posted...
Well....I'll enjoy my last few years with my previous 360 proudly before I switch over to the dark side.

Doesn't bother me. My xbox is always online. But then again im a hardcore gamer.
---
XBLIVE - Sonic B0000M NNID - Sonic_B0000M
PSN - Dragon--Punch STEAM - Sonic B0000M
#4shishiomakotoPosted 4/6/2013 11:36:00 AM
I will not buy your crappy new xbox with MY money. So you just lost about $400 off your total revenue. Guess what? ...DEAL WITH IT!
---
You want to protect people with murder, you'll slaughter legions so that a few may live - hiko
#5MestizoFreakPosted 4/6/2013 11:41:27 AM

360 might be my last newest console. After this, I might switch to PC gaming, as the consoles seem to be going that route as well.
#6MasterFoxCheif3(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 11:46:56 AM
s2good posted...

Doesn't bother me. My xbox is always online. But then again im a hardcore gamer.

Whoop dee frikkity doo! You should take pride in your meaningless Gamerscore.

\_(8.)_/
#795_EclipsePosted 4/6/2013 11:49:39 AM(edited)
s2good posted...

No you're not. A hardcore gamer wouldn't support forced always online. What you meant to say was "But then again, I'm a fanboy". Big difference.
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
#8lostoutlawnbPosted 4/6/2013 11:50:40 AM
bump
#9richboy900Posted 4/6/2013 11:52:50 AM
The next gen xbox gamers will laugh if ms make online as significantly better than their competitors as they did in 6th gen. The dreamcast and ps2 barely had online, and I remember my friends doubting xbox live back on original xbox since you had to pay for it AND have broadband (yes back in those days), but they ate their words. If this rumour turns out to be true, I'd love for this to happen.
#10GuywithWiizdomPosted 4/6/2013 4:21:14 PM
Always online? The Network better be near flawless if online will be the ONLY way to play. They should at least have offline as backup ready, because there MAY be times when the network will need to be down for maintenance and such. You KNOW there WILL be times. At least, I would have that backup.