This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

what level of competition do you prefer in online vs multiplayer wargames?

#1beautifuldreamsPosted 4/6/2013 11:51:08 PM
what level of competition do you prefer in online vs multiplayer wargames? - Results (27 votes)
high++, pro
7.41% (2 votes)
high, everyone needs to know all the ins and outs
3.7% (1 votes)
med-high, most people are working as team, everyone seems to know what they're doing
40.74% (11 votes)
med-low, some people know what they're doing, a few are newbs
22.22% (6 votes)
low, a lot of people are newbs, or just dicking around
7.41% (2 votes)
low--, like to slaughter clueless players
18.52% (5 votes)
This poll is now closed.
i have to say i'm always shocked when i here people talking about how they love highly competitive, when none of the serious games i know really do
---
nyuuuuuuuuu~
#2darkharePosted 4/6/2013 11:57:13 PM
its dependent on what type of games people are playing competitivley, pretty much every shooter ive played on the 360 arent competitive their highly dependent on internet connection.

i do however really enjoy playing strategy wargames that arent dependent on twitch gameplay competitivley, i can most likely beat anyone here at a game of PanzerGeneral, MilitaryMadness or CivilzationRevolution.

---
I keep GameFaq in my pocket
#3beautifuldreams(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 11:59:39 PM(edited)
wargames was a poor word choice, i meant 360 shooters. i'd say most people i know are serious in 1on1 strategy games
---
nyuuuuuuuuu~
#4TheBlueStigPosted 4/7/2013 12:01:50 AM
Nobody gets to be a better player by playing against scrubs in pubs. You only get better by playing against people that are better than you.
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#5gamezrochardPosted 4/7/2013 12:36:08 AM
I picked the dicking around option. Nothing puts a smile on my face more then a tower of TF2 spy crabs.

If anyone says I didn't understand the question, it asked which I prefer. I prefer the one where I have fun.
---
Quoting the Topic Creator's original post is stupid and redundant.
I'm here for intelligent arguments or flaming. It's your job to decipher which.