This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

what level of competition do you prefer in online vs multiplayer wargames?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. what level of competition do you prefer in online vs multiplayer wargames?
2 years ago#1
what level of competition do you prefer in online vs multiplayer wargames? - Results (27 votes)
high++, pro
7.41% (2 votes)
high, everyone needs to know all the ins and outs
3.7% (1 votes)
med-high, most people are working as team, everyone seems to know what they're doing
40.74% (11 votes)
med-low, some people know what they're doing, a few are newbs
22.22% (6 votes)
low, a lot of people are newbs, or just dicking around
7.41% (2 votes)
low--, like to slaughter clueless players
18.52% (5 votes)
This poll is now closed.
i have to say i'm always shocked when i here people talking about how they love highly competitive, when none of the serious games i know really do
---
nyuuuuuuuuu~
2 years ago#2
its dependent on what type of games people are playing competitivley, pretty much every shooter ive played on the 360 arent competitive their highly dependent on internet connection.

i do however really enjoy playing strategy wargames that arent dependent on twitch gameplay competitivley, i can most likely beat anyone here at a game of PanzerGeneral, MilitaryMadness or CivilzationRevolution.

---
I keep GameFaq in my pocket
2 years ago#3
wargames was a poor word choice, i meant 360 shooters. i'd say most people i know are serious in 1on1 strategy games
---
nyuuuuuuuuu~
2 years ago#4
Nobody gets to be a better player by playing against scrubs in pubs. You only get better by playing against people that are better than you.
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
2 years ago#5
I picked the dicking around option. Nothing puts a smile on my face more then a tower of TF2 spy crabs.

If anyone says I didn't understand the question, it asked which I prefer. I prefer the one where I have fun.
---
Quoting the Topic Creator's original post is stupid and redundant.
I'm here for intelligent arguments or flaming. It's your job to decipher which.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. what level of competition do you prefer in online vs multiplayer wargames?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived