This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Xbox forgot my password and don't remember my password for my xbox live account

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Xbox forgot my password and don't remember my password for my xbox live account
2 years ago#1
I have had my xbox since launch and it never forgot my password now it forgot it and I don't know how to log back into my account. It asked me for my security question and I don't know the answer I put.
---
Xbox 360 game tag name: Schwartzy 41
2 years ago#2
whose fault is that?
2 years ago#3
Password recovery maybe? Hope you've got the same email.
---
"It's not about money, it's about sending a message. Everything burns."
2 years ago#4
wow that is bad mike... sucks to be you
---
The problem with Internet quotations is that many are not genuine. - Abraham Lincoln
2 years ago#5
ring customer support?
---
XBL - White Knight 01 ---- STEAM - white_knight_64
1000+ karma at last XD
2 years ago#6
Well at least this topic isn't demanding us to agree that it's all Microsoft's fault for once.
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
2 years ago#7
I was reading and it says that if this happens to you then your email was hacked. It will take 72 hours at most for hotmail to recover my password.
---
Xbox 360 game tag name: Schwartzy 41
2 years ago#8
Just call customer support chief they will fix you all up.
---
AsRock Z77 pro, i7 2600 , ASUS GTX 670,16gb DDR3 ram, 128gb SSD, 1tb HDD,500gb HDD Rosewill Xtreme 750W, Asus12 x BDW,OEM dvdrw, Rosewill Thor V2
2 years ago#9
Dragon Nexus posted...
Well at least this topic isn't demanding us to agree that it's all Microsoft's fault for once.

Agreed!

At the same time, I never understood the whole "I lost my password!" or "I don't remember my password!" concept.
---
Xbox 360 Gamertag: KKA OMEGA Jim
Favorites (since 4/5/13): Gears of War 3, Hard Corps: Uprising, Ikaruga, Double Dragon Neon, Resident Evil 6, Black Ops 2.
2 years ago#10
Why can't people write down passwords? ):
---
If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten...And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Xbox forgot my password and don't remember my password for my xbox live account

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived