This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

MS should make Xbox Live Gold free if they force "always online" on the new Xbox

#1Dark Blade 13Posted 4/7/2013 9:24:05 AM
I think this is completely unnecessary because it will drive people away from buying the new Xbox. If somehow this goes through then I will definitely will not buy the new Xbox because I think this is ******** if I have to be online just to play singe player games that doesn't need to be online. There is one solution to compensate for this is that they should make Xbox Live Gold for free. If they want the console to always be online then make Xbox Live Gold for free.
---
JUS FC: 2921-4559-2925 DS Name: moosequito
(>")>==============)
#2SnickleseedPosted 4/7/2013 9:27:34 AM
hahahahaha

if anything, they'll make Xbox Gold REQUIRED
---
i report trolls
#3HENTAIDOJIPosted 4/7/2013 9:28:04 AM
If anything. The price of Live needs to go up.
---
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg
#495_EclipsePosted 4/7/2013 9:37:18 AM
HENTAIDOJI posted...

Do you ever get tired of making blatant troll attempts? You really suck as a troll, you need to learn to do it right or just stop.
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
#5SomnusNemorisPosted 4/7/2013 9:37:54 AM
Snickleseed posted...
hahahahaha

if anything, they'll make Xbox Gold REQUIRED

This.
#6reincarnator07Posted 4/7/2013 10:06:12 AM
If they can fit the power of my PC at a 100 price point, I'll consider buying it.
---
Fan of metal? Don't mind covers? Check out my youtube and give me some feedback
http://www.youtube.com/sircaballero
#7Troika19Posted 4/7/2013 10:08:21 AM
Unless it gives me oral in the morning I won't be buying it full stop.
---
unceramonius DSR kdr is .5 while holding a 1.3 kdr with the Remmington. Also died less than 50 times to DSR while dying over 150 times to the Remmington.
#8LuminousSparkPosted 4/7/2013 6:32:20 PM
paying $60 while forcing online? good job microsoft
#9TheBlueStigPosted 4/7/2013 6:36:52 PM
95_Eclipse posted...
HENTAIDOJI posted...

Do you ever get tired of making blatant troll attempts? You really suck as a troll, you need to learn to do it right or just stop.

This topic is a trolling attempt, a f***ing lame one at that, anybody that demands free online from Live has no clue how bad the PSN is just because it's free.
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#10Dev445Posted 4/7/2013 6:37:47 PM
As long as COD is released on Xbox, it ain't going anywhere. As long as the don't jack up the price I don't mind paying for Gold again. $60 a year is cake for me anyway.
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist