This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best exclusives from the last two years?

#1bob444449Posted 4/7/2013 10:14:17 AM
360 general, I need your help! I haven't purchased a 360 exclusive or a mainly Xbox franchise (like Mass Effect), since Gears of War 3 and Mass Effect 3. I'm not particularly proud of this, as I would really like to play my 360 more.

So my question to you is what are the best Xbox exclusive (arcade or otherwise) from the last few years that would be worth checking out? The genre doesn't matter, I'll try whatever you suggest to me.It doesn't even need to be an established franchise. Thanks in advance!
---
PSN/XBL/Steam- Famrit
#2SunDevil77Posted 4/7/2013 10:18:39 AM
Halo 4 is fantastic, Forza Horizon is awesome, Dust AET is an amazing XBLA title, and GoW: J is good fun.
---
If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten...And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.
#3bob444449(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 10:02:58 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
Halo 4 is fantastic, Forza Horizon is awesome, Dust AET is an amazing XBLA title, and GoW: J is good fun.

Thanks! I'll check them out, anyone have any other suggestions?
---
PSN/XBL/Steam- Famrit
#4JukainPosted 4/7/2013 10:10:49 PM
Akai Katana Shin for sure.
---
"In peace, vigilance. In war, victory. In death, sacrifice." ~ The Grey Wardens
http://www.trueachievements.com/mygames.aspx?gamerid=71900
#5GoombaXPosted 4/7/2013 10:13:16 PM
Battleblock theater
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
#6NoelJVPosted 4/8/2013 5:11:11 AM
umm mass effect is not a mainly xbox franchise or an xbox franchise at all anymore. Fact is xbox has about half a dozen exclusives for it. When i used to have an xbxo fable was pretty fun though, I'd give that a shot if you havn't played it.
#7elkenPosted 4/11/2013 11:38:35 PM
the best exclusive ever "The Last of us"
---
Fav Genres: RPG\Adventure\Survival / Fav Consoles: Sony & Nintendo / Fav Handheld: 3DS XL
#8nightshadeAPosted 4/11/2013 11:59:49 PM
elken posted...

what the almost walking dead remake with a serious bug infesation?
---
theres no point in telling me the wisdom of fool wont set me free"neworder
"mr zurkon dosent shoot and ask questions later asking questions is stupid
#9CapwnDPosted 4/12/2013 12:08:29 AM

I always like to think that accounts like you are just bots, just sony drones programmed to go to xbox 360 boards and spread your pro sony crap... But after looking at your posting history here on gamefaqs..... you're really a person aren't you? One cannot make that up.

Dude.... It's just plastic and circuitry. Why must you perpetuate the fact that sony fanboys are the worst fanboys ever?
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#10Banana_ManaPosted 4/12/2013 12:16:54 AM
Black Ops 2
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
http://bananaviewsandreviews.blogspot.co.uk/