This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Something wrong with Bing Rewards?

#1oJoRdAn23oPosted 4/7/2013 12:38:33 PM
I have 3 accounts(LOL) and I noticed that only one of my accounts can earn points now? I sign into the other 2, and it says I have already earned the points for the day?
---
Playing- Halo 4, ME3, NBA 2k13, Gears of War 3, BO2
#2Rocker3512Posted 4/7/2013 12:41:28 PM
Well either they closed the other two accounts down, or you earned the points at the start of the day which would be 12 a.m. Maybe just try again tomorrow? I have 4 accounts, i had 5 but they closed down one for "security" reasons. But hey, at least i should get 20$ in amazon credits each month, so i'm not complaining.
#3WinstonSmithPosted 4/7/2013 12:53:02 PM
How do you manage all of your accounts? I have seen people talking about earning butt-tons (yes that is an official unit of measurement) of points but I do not know how to get one of these programs that auto-searches. Can anyone help?
---
Ric Flair... The Four Horsemen are gonna have ta ride on anotha planet baby... for I have reserved this stratosphere for you and me. - Dusty Rhodes
#4Super CreaturesPosted 4/7/2013 12:54:27 PM
http://www.helpingsocial.com/bingrewards.html
---
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.
#5WinstonSmithPosted 4/7/2013 12:57:32 PM
Super Creatures posted...
http://www.helpingsocial.com/bingrewards.html

Why isn't it allowing me to sign in?
---
Ric Flair... The Four Horsemen are gonna have ta ride on anotha planet baby... for I have reserved this stratosphere for you and me. - Dusty Rhodes
#6Super CreaturesPosted 4/7/2013 1:00:35 PM
Actually go to Bing to sign in, then use the bot.
---
#7Rocker3512Posted 4/7/2013 1:04:03 PM
You probably shouldn't use search bots since bing now randomly gives people captcha's. What i do is i write down my email addresses and passwords for all of my accounts on Microsoft word, that way i'll always know my accounts.
#8WinstonSmithPosted 4/7/2013 1:04:08 PM
Super Creatures posted...
Actually go to Bing to sign in, then use the bot.

Thank you very much sir.
---
#9Super CreaturesPosted 4/7/2013 1:13:10 PM
Rocker3512 posted...
You probably shouldn't use search bots since bing now randomly gives people captcha's.

Seems to be only if you do searches too quickly.

If you just let the bot run, instead of spamming the start button constantly like some people do, you shouldn't encounter any problems.
---
#10JetblackmoonPosted 4/7/2013 1:44:04 PM
Don't use the bot, as that's a way your account can get suspended. All five of my accounts recently got suspended, here's what they sent me in an e-mail:

Our research indicates that you or your Bing Rewards account has engaged in one or more violations of the Terms of Use, which may include, but is not limited to:

1. Maintaining more than five user accounts per household;

2. Opening more than one user account per individual;

3. Residing outside of the 50 United States and District of Columbia;

4. Not providing accurate account information, including your true first and last name, your complete and accurate mailing address, a working phone number and your email address;

5. Using a service intended to obfuscate your true IP address or your location;

6. Using a bot, cheat code, macro or other automated method to participate in Bing Rewards;

As a result, your Rewards accounts have been closed, any credits accumulated in your accounts have been voided, any pending prize orders have been cancelled, and you are disqualified from participating in Bing Rewards.

I definitely broke 2 and 4, but I just made new accounts, so it's no big deal. If your accounts have a "Join" option in the top right on Bing.com instead of "Redeem", you probably got suspended.
---
Hey, everyone! This store discriminates against the poor!