This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why can't we go back to the days when there was no online for consoles?

#1SolnotPosted 4/7/2013 4:07:06 PM
Then people wouldn't be complaining so much about always online this and that because they would be too busy playing their games to notice there was no need for Internet and online features back in those days.
#2ztype85Posted 4/7/2013 4:10:07 PM
Okay.
#3AWarAmp84Posted 4/7/2013 4:11:07 PM
The funniest thing is that you're probably the one who litters this board the most with trolling and "always online" topics. And no, I don't want offline only consoles.
---
Before you comment on one of my posts, please research the Dunning-Kruger effect. Best game of all time: Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory.
#4kingwutuguPosted 4/7/2013 4:12:19 PM
When Armageddon happens and destroys the satellites, but til then #dealwithit
---
There is no I in team, But there is an I in Win
#5Solnot(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 4:12:31 PM
AWarAmp84 posted...
I don't want offline only consoles.

And why not?
#6AWarAmp84Posted 4/7/2013 4:16:52 PM
Solnot posted...
AWarAmp84 posted...
I don't want offline only consoles.

And why not?

Because I actually enjoy the social aspect of gaming. I've met some pretty cool people online and I have a hand full of real life friends that I enjoy playing with.
---
Before you comment on one of my posts, please research the Dunning-Kruger effect. Best game of all time: Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory.
#7SunDevil77Posted 4/7/2013 4:20:51 PM
Oh!
---
If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten...And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.
#8hak145Posted 4/7/2013 4:29:55 PM
why does it have to be one way or the other? Why cant it be balanced between offline and online?******* companies
---
Gamertag XL:CRAZYjump
Winner: Dark Souls
#9shawnmckPosted 4/7/2013 4:34:12 PM(edited)
Why does it have o be one or the other (completely On-line, or completely off-line)...?

What is preferred by damn near everyone is simply a CHOICE.
You know, those that want to be on-line can be...and those that want to be off-line can be.
It should never be forced down our throats.

But I guess some of you are completely ignorant to that concept.
#10JanayBerryPosted 4/7/2013 6:57:35 PM
kingwutugu posted...
When Armageddon happens and destroys the satellites, but til then #dealwithit

I see what you did here lol...
---
Xbox 360 Gamertag: KKA OMEGA Jim
Favorites (since 4/5/13): Gears of War 3, Hard Corps: Uprising, Ikaruga, Double Dragon Neon, Resident Evil 6, Black Ops 2.