This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Favorite and least favorite gaming genre?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Favorite and least favorite gaming genre?
2 years ago#1
Favorite: RPG, not really sure why, but I've loved them since I was a kid and can never get enough of them. I really enjoy turn based games, regardless of how slow/repetitive they are.

Least Favorite: Sports games. I'm alright with the goofy street sports games, but the realistic ones just bore me to tears, kind of like real life.

How about you?
---
Name: Ernest (Yes, I've been to camp)
Add me, GT/PSN: Deathx113
2 years ago#2
Favourite: Strategy. Mostly turn based but I like RTS also.

Least favourite: Rhythm. If I want to listen to music, I'll listen to music, I don't want to have to
rapidly press buttons over and over in different patterns.
It's like a quick time event, with music.
---
Xbox 360 Gamertag: NazaCageRatt
2 years ago#3
Favorite genre : Side scrollers like viewtiful joe or Megaman X. Not sure if thats a genre.

Least favorite? Sports games. Easily. I mean, why play sports games where you can grab a ball and go outside. Lazyness I guess.
---
GT: KryDamoure
.............I'm a very shy guy....... *blushes *
2 years ago#4
Favorite: Action Adventure

Least favorite: Fighting
2 years ago#5
Easily:

Favorite: RPGs

Least: Sports
---
http://amuletsandale.blogspot.com/ - Games and Beer
GT: darkshardx
2 years ago#6
Favorite: Hack 'N' Slash

Least Favorite: Sports
---
"He never saw Molly again."
XBL GT: Hellcamino420 - Currently Replaying: Batman: Arkham City / Bayonetta
2 years ago#7
Fav. Hybrids ( games you cant defind and mix alot of stuff togeather ) deus ex dishonored borderlands and so on

Least whatever walking dead was dont get me wrong the story and its effects was great I just gameplay in my ummm games.
2 years ago#8
Favorite: RPG
Loathe: Racing
2 years ago#9
Favorite: FPS & TPS (I like them both equally)

Least Favorite: JRPG's (I would rather get kicked in the nads than play a jrpg)

Edit:
Although Dark Souls brought me very close to liking that as my favorite...but its a unique game, and I can't get into other games within the same genre/
(edited by shawnmck)
2 years ago#10
Favorite: Strategy

Most Disliked: MMORPG
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
Blog: http://www.red-grenade.com
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Favorite and least favorite gaming genre?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived