This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone else ever win a major console?

#11combatcm1Posted 4/10/2013 5:58:19 PM
i'M NOT SCREAMING ITS JUST THE VOICE IN YOUR HEAD YELLING IN YOUR HEAD
#12arrseeteePosted 4/10/2013 5:59:27 PM
i won an xb360+kinect from burger king back when kinect came out. still have it, but of course the xb i had before didnt last
---
Happy Holidays Faqs :D
#13bigpoppapatPosted 4/10/2013 6:00:19 PM
I won a gameboy in like 1990 or something. raffle at my school.
---
Sent via PowerFAQs
http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii617/patoons/f5gif.gif http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii617/patoons/clap2.gif
#14master_gamr1231Posted 4/10/2013 6:11:13 PM
Nope. The biggest thing I've ever won is a book. In a school raffle with very few people. :(
---
Why do people... betray one another? They might as well... all just die instead.
Welcome to my kingdom!
#15ZuuFPosted 4/10/2013 6:20:44 PM
I've won two PSPs, an Xbox 360, a PS3, and a PS2. All but one of the PSPs was earned at a fair (knowing how much carnies lie for extra money). So, I took a video of them telling me what to do, and how to do it, and replicated it. I used the video to bargain my way into fair games with the guy (if I won, I won, rather than if I won, I need to do it three more times in a row to win). Oddly enough, I've found a couple of honest carnies in my life (who run the next-to-impossible games), but those don't come by very often.
---
I am a writer (mostly a poet). If you're interested in buying my work, let me know (message me).
Feel free to check my ZuuF facebook page for samples.
#16_Ominousity_Posted 4/10/2013 6:41:51 PM
I won an original 360 2 days before launch from that Mt. Dew promo. Got a console with like 3 games for free. Wasn't interested in Xbox at the time as I was a total Nintendo fanboy plus I had dialup, so I put it up for sale and make nearly a grand to go towards a car.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag - Om1nous1ty -
[R] [Looknmypants]: YO shhh im straight chipp off this ambien and iu think my towel cat can hear you
#17AlphrinPosted 4/10/2013 6:53:20 PM
master_gamr1231 posted...
Nope. The biggest thing I've ever won is a book. In a school raffle with very few people. :(

Same here. I won an Animorphs book, which was worth about 5 bucks.

I tried many times to win an Xbox 360 back during the pre-launch Mountain Dew contest. Ah, memories.
---
I've decided not to have a signature.
#18TheMuffinPosted 4/10/2013 7:01:49 PM(edited)
Mom won my PS2 from a raffle at Circuit City back in the day. Couldn't play it for 6 months though because my grades were so bad.
---
SnowFox7 ~I heard him use the term 'tarantula downpour', which would actually have been significantly worse than the rain we had that day.
#19SaikredPosted 4/11/2013 6:57:07 AM(edited)
Not in the same way but I did win a competition on the GAME.co.uk website a few years ago.

The prize was:

1) XBOX 360 with 6 EA Titles of my choice.
2) A day in a recording studio in London with up to 6 friends, with professional coaching and ending in the recording of a song from the Rock Band 2 setlist.

It was an awesome day (apart from having to change studios because The Stereophonics wanted our original one, the gits), and I sold the console to a work colleague for a discounted price to make some cash

---
Once more into the fray, into the last good fight I'll ever know.
Live or die on this day... Live or die on this day
#20rusty12000Posted 4/11/2013 6:53:28 AM
lol 6 ea titles of choice. i would have been like can i trade them for decent games
---
http://openmedia.ca/meter -- Put a stop to Big internet companies trying to put a cap on bandwidth in Canada!!!!