This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone else ever win a major console?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Anyone else ever win a major console?
2 years ago#11
2 years ago#12
i won an xb360+kinect from burger king back when kinect came out. still have it, but of course the xb i had before didnt last
Happy Holidays Faqs :D
2 years ago#13
I won a gameboy in like 1990 or something. raffle at my school.
Sent via PowerFAQs
2 years ago#14
Nope. The biggest thing I've ever won is a book. In a school raffle with very few people. :(
Why do people... betray one another? They might as well... all just die instead.
Welcome to my kingdom!
2 years ago#15
I've won two PSPs, an Xbox 360, a PS3, and a PS2. All but one of the PSPs was earned at a fair (knowing how much carnies lie for extra money). So, I took a video of them telling me what to do, and how to do it, and replicated it. I used the video to bargain my way into fair games with the guy (if I won, I won, rather than if I won, I need to do it three more times in a row to win). Oddly enough, I've found a couple of honest carnies in my life (who run the next-to-impossible games), but those don't come by very often.
I am a writer (mostly a poet). If you're interested in buying my work, let me know (message me).
Feel free to check my ZuuF facebook page for samples.
2 years ago#16
I won an original 360 2 days before launch from that Mt. Dew promo. Got a console with like 3 games for free. Wasn't interested in Xbox at the time as I was a total Nintendo fanboy plus I had dialup, so I put it up for sale and make nearly a grand to go towards a car.
Xbox Live Gamertag - Om1nous1ty -
[R] [Looknmypants]: YO shhh im straight chipp off this ambien and iu think my towel cat can hear you
2 years ago#17
master_gamr1231 posted...
Nope. The biggest thing I've ever won is a book. In a school raffle with very few people. :(

Same here. I won an Animorphs book, which was worth about 5 bucks.

I tried many times to win an Xbox 360 back during the pre-launch Mountain Dew contest. Ah, memories.
I've decided not to have a signature.
2 years ago#18
Mom won my PS2 from a raffle at Circuit City back in the day. Couldn't play it for 6 months though because my grades were so bad.
SnowFox7 ~I heard him use the term 'tarantula downpour', which would actually have been significantly worse than the rain we had that day.
2 years ago#19
Not in the same way but I did win a competition on the website a few years ago.

The prize was:

1) XBOX 360 with 6 EA Titles of my choice.
2) A day in a recording studio in London with up to 6 friends, with professional coaching and ending in the recording of a song from the Rock Band 2 setlist.

It was an awesome day (apart from having to change studios because The Stereophonics wanted our original one, the gits), and I sold the console to a work colleague for a discounted price to make some cash

Once more into the fray, into the last good fight I'll ever know.
Live or die on this day... Live or die on this day
2 years ago#20
lol 6 ea titles of choice. i would have been like can i trade them for decent games
--- -- Put a stop to Big internet companies trying to put a cap on bandwidth in Canada!!!!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Anyone else ever win a major console?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived