This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What percentage of 360 consoles do you think weren't connect to the internet?

#11SunDevil77Posted 4/9/2013 9:16:24 AM(edited)
Quote:In the same way you're "stalking" this board, yeah.
@benjimain
You mean by actually talking about the Xbox 360 and not aimlessly calling anyone who is waiting for concrete announcements "apologists"?

I'm not doing that.
---
#12OverburdenedPosted 4/9/2013 9:17:19 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
Quote:In the same way you're "stalking" this board, yeah.
@benjimain
You mean by actually talking about the Xbox 360 and not aimlessly calling anyone who is waiting for concrete announcements "apologists"?

I'm not doing that.
---

You tell 'em.
---
Crappy spelling due to my iPod.
The Chronic what cles of Narnia._
#13benjimainPosted 4/9/2013 9:19:17 AM
I only call those denying or lauding always-online "apologists", which is what they will assuredly be at this point.
#14EnclavePosted 4/9/2013 9:21:37 AM
Only reason I have a Silver account is because I needed to get some update so I could play some of my old Xbox games. It's literally the only thing I've ever done with my 360 when it comes to the internet.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an Atheist.
#15SunDevil77Posted 4/9/2013 9:22:57 AM
No. You called me one. I neither support always online, nor have any stance on its probability. I am patient, and rational. Yet you spout your crap like those nuts with "the end is near!!" Signs.

Tell me, did you believe when they said the world was going to end in 2012? They had "evidence."
---
If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten...And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.
#16Banana_ManaPosted 4/9/2013 9:24:25 AM
benjimain posted...
I only call those denying or lauding always-online "apologists", which is what they will assuredly be at this point.

But only because you have no idea what you are talking about.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
http://bananaviewsandreviews.blogspot.co.uk/
#17benjimainPosted 4/9/2013 9:25:33 AM
Haha the false comparison fallacy. Comparing my argument to something logically unsound to bring down it's credibility.
#18Parisinflames78Posted 4/9/2013 9:27:12 AM
funny thing people dont realize is that most likely if this is true then all multi platform games will have it as well on ps4. While that system may not require it im sure they are still allowed to make you connect to the companies servers while playing any part of the game.