This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

console>>>>>>>>>>P C

#11jakethenoobPosted 4/10/2013 4:10:05 PM
jakethenoob posted...
jessica73 posted...
>PC shipments
>implying PC gamers use prebuilt mom PCs, especially since it includes Crapple in study

Exactly.

Deathx113 posted...
PCs are for lonely people that only care about being better than others.

Console gamers are good people, with good taste.

The average person that only plays games on consoles just plays Call of Duty, sports games or just watches Netflix. Doesn't sound like "good taste" to me.
---
Game collection: http://postimage.org/gallery/1tqkmeku/
#12CrimsonStryke28Posted 4/10/2013 4:26:39 PM
The average person that only plays games on PC just plays League of Legends, MMO games or just watches pron. Doesn't sound like "good taste" to me.

fix'd
#13SunDevil77Posted 4/10/2013 5:34:21 PM
jakethenoob posted...
The average person that only plays games on consoles just plays Call of Duty, sports games or just watches Netflix. Doesn't sound like "good taste" to me.

Completely untrue. Even on consoles, a majority of time spent gaming is in single player games. (I am going to assume you meant MP CoD and FIFA/Madden)
---
If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten...And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.
#14Dagoth_WitPosted 4/10/2013 5:59:58 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
jakethenoob posted...

Completely untrue. Even on consoles, a majority of time spent gaming is in single player games. (I am going to assume you meant MP CoD and FIFA/Madden)

Of course it's untrue. It's called exaggeration. Kind of like when console fanboys profess that it costs $3000 to have a good gaming rig.
---
Maybe God made a monkey that doesn't like to think it's a monkey and lies a lot.
#15SunDevil77Posted 4/10/2013 6:02:37 PM
Dagoth_Wit posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
jakethenoob posted...

Of course it's untrue. It's called exaggeration. Kind of like when console fanboys profess that it costs $3000 to have a good gaming rig.

Indeed. I built mine for $1200 sometime last year and it runs anything today at max like a beast.
---
If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten...And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.
#16jakethenoobPosted 4/10/2013 6:58:39 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
jakethenoob posted...

Look I know you love to argue with everything I say but if you go around and ask people if they play videogames or not, the ones that do are probably going to say one of those things.

And yes I did mean just CoD multiplayer or FIFA/Madden. Even I like Call of Duty but only for the single player and maybe zombies.
---
Game collection: http://postimage.org/gallery/1tqkmeku/
#17CrimsonStryke28Posted 4/10/2013 7:05:42 PM
Look I know you love to argue with everything I say but if you go around and ask people if they play videogames or not, the ones that do are probably going to say one of those things.

And yes I did mean just CoD multiplayer or FIFA/Madden. Even I like Call of Duty but only for the single player and maybe zombies.

LOL! Oh this guy..cracks me up everytime.
#18metroidman92Posted 4/10/2013 7:05:43 PM
Oh this thread was needed. Yeah.

both have their merits, and drawbacks. Use whatever you're comfortable with, and leave it at that.
---
Tell me Chakas, if this was your choice, after all we have seen and survived... would you fire the rings?
[silence]
#19SunDevil77Posted 4/10/2013 7:37:03 PM
jakethenoob posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
jakethenoob posted...

Haha, I know. I am just a jackass sometimes, man. Don't take it too personally.
---
#20thedivineslaserPosted 4/10/2013 8:08:30 PM
It's obvious a lot of PC gamers are using digital distribution.

Console people don't embrace digital distribtution since the console itself will die eventually (plus overpriced dd games), but game on PC can always be played.
---
<3 Mit allem dein Herz <3
Sheath your e-wangs, we are friends here.