This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

console>>>>>>>>>>P C

#31SunDevil77Posted 4/11/2013 6:30:59 AM
xcmon3yx2 posted...
Deathx113 posted...
PCs are for lonely people that only care about being better than others.

Console gamers are good people, with good taste.

consoles are for poor and ignorant people

You're the worst kind of person
---
If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten...And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.
#32xcmon3yx2Posted 4/11/2013 6:34:36 AM(edited)
SunDevil77 posted...
xcmon3yx2 posted...
Deathx113 posted...
PCs are for lonely people that only care about being better than others.

Console gamers are good people, with good taste.

consoles are for poor and ignorant people

You're the worst kind of person

nope, just speak the truth. i don't play the politically correct bs card, 90% of america wants to play. I have both a pc and a console, anyone who honestly thinks a console is better is either ignorant or jealous. There is 0 advantages a console has over PC, except for maybe a handful of exclusives
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/HakudoshiV77360
Let's Play, and Guides
#33SunDevil77Posted 4/11/2013 6:40:04 AM
xcmon3yx2 posted...
There is 0 advantages a console has over PC

Friends.
---
If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten...And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.
#34xcmon3yx2Posted 4/11/2013 6:43:57 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
xcmon3yx2 posted...
There is 0 advantages a console has over PC

Friends.

yeah b/c I cant have a friends list on steam or any other digital distribution platform. plus 3rd party programs, ventrillo/xfire. Most online games have there own built in friend list anyways
---
Let's Play, and Guides
#35secondhand1Posted 4/11/2013 6:53:49 AM
xcmon3yx2 posted...

nope, just speak the truth. i don't play the politically correct bs card, 90% of america wants to play. I have both a pc and a console, anyone who honestly thinks a console is better is either ignorant or jealous. There is 0 advantages a console has over PC, except for maybe a handful of exclusives

Truth for you, perhaps. Which is fine. But don't for a second think your opinion can and should be taken as anything other than that by anyone. There are myriad advantages consoles have over PCs, and those advantages are specific to the individual; what winds my clock may not not wind yours.

When you stoop to calling folks who prefer consoles, "peasants", or assert that one is ignorant or jealous because he'd rather play FIFA than Crysis 3 on max settings, your anonymous internet muscles might get a work out, but all you're doing is cementing your place in the Hall of Idiocy.
---
The inherent idiocy of youth often outweighs its many advantages.
#36xcmon3yx2Posted 4/11/2013 6:55:48 AM
secondhand1 posted...
xcmon3yx2 posted...

Truth for you, perhaps. Which is fine. But don't for a second think your opinion can and should be taken as anything other than that by anyone. There are myriad advantages consoles have over PCs, and those advantages are specific to the individual; what winds my clock may not not wind yours.

When you stoop to calling folks who prefer consoles, "peasants", or assert that one is ignorant or jealous because he'd rather play FIFA than Crysis 3 on max settings, your anonymous internet muscles might get a work out, but all you're doing is cementing your place in the Hall of Idiocy.

that is fine if someone wants to play a console for fifa 13. I was calling out threads like this are created out of sheer ignorance, or trolling
---
Let's Play, and Guides
#37JelDeRebelPosted 4/11/2013 7:01:30 AM
let's see

in 5 years I went through 3xboxes, xbox live costs, broken controllers, 100 retail + 40 arcade games= 5000-6000 euro just for my xbox360. I also have a PS3 and Wii.

PC: 1200 euro to build, less than 2000 euro on +250 games on steam. not to mention piracy is easy. soo about 3000 euro.

I think I'll be going for PC, better graphics, cheaper games
---
http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/JelDeRebel.png
#38secondhand1Posted 4/11/2013 7:11:47 AM
xcmon3yx2 posted...
that is fine if someone wants to play a console for fifa 13. I was calling out threads like this are created out of sheer ignorance, or trolling

Really?

xcmon3yx2 posted...

I have a PC capable of playing the games I'd like to play, but I prefer a console, so stuff your backpeddling in a sack, guy.
---
The inherent idiocy of youth often outweighs its many advantages.
#39RPG_ApostlePosted 4/11/2013 7:11:47 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#40SunDevil77Posted 4/11/2013 7:15:28 AM
secondhand1 posted...
xcmon3yx2 posted...

Really?

xcmon3yx2 posted...

I have a PC capable of playing the games I'd like to play, but I prefer a console, so stuff your backpeddling in a sack, guy.

BOOM. Roasted.
Secondhand just served your ass to you on a silver platter.
---