This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Halo 4 ending vs. FC3 ending vs. Bioshock Infinite ending

#21SunDevil77Posted 4/10/2013 8:21:48 PM
Jamanjax posted...
Super Creatures posted...
LovelyLady992 posted...
keep stalking me :) kisses

You're the one that keeps posting on a board I've been a regular on for about 4 years, and a occasional poster on for about 2 years before that.

Yes, your time spent here clearly entitles you to ownership of the board.

Creatures is one of the most helpful, knowledgeable, and respectful members around these parts.
---
If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten...And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.
#22SteadyingMeatPosted 4/10/2013 8:33:45 PM
what the hell is even happening here
---
" hey meat-kun y you no sig? :| "
#23JamanjaxPosted 4/10/2013 8:39:01 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
Jamanjax posted...
Super Creatures posted...
LovelyLady992 posted...
keep stalking me :) kisses

You're the one that keeps posting on a board I've been a regular on for about 4 years, and a occasional poster on for about 2 years before that.

Yes, your time spent here clearly entitles you to ownership of the board.

Creatures is one of the most helpful, knowledgeable, and respectful members around these parts.

I wouldn't know, considering I tend to avoid keeping up with individual users outside of Arucard, Gorilla, etc. etc., since the place is usually such a hateful cesspool. This topic just being proof of that.

You're aight by me though, if that counts for anything. :P
---
He who has the blues, has a good thing.
#24SunDevil77Posted 4/10/2013 8:45:37 PM
Thanks brotha. I try to be somewhat likable ^^...until I see the cursed name....

Angry Joe

...that can get ugly.
---
If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten...And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.
#25JamanjaxPosted 4/10/2013 8:49:47 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
Thanks brotha. I try to be somewhat likable ^^...until I see the cursed name....

Angry Joe

...that can get ugly.

Heh, with good reason. I regret highlighting that, truth be told.. Such a terrible reminder!
---
He who has the blues, has a good thing.
#26DuwstaiPosted 4/11/2013 12:47:37 AM
I really liked the evil ending in Far Cry 3. Thought it was perfect.

Halo 4s ending was.. pretty good I guess. It was kind of like... whut.

Havent played bioshock yet so I will be fleeing this topic immediately.
---
balls
#27Dragon NexusPosted 4/11/2013 6:47:20 AM
Bioshock Infinite >>>>>>> Halo 4 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Far Cry 3.

Though tbh, FC3 was more about the journey than the destination. Just as well the journey was fun.
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln