This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The most recent game that nearly made you cry or put you on the edge of tears?

#71DarthSchubertPosted 4/12/2013 6:21:27 AM
Bioshock Infinite... before that Shadow of the Colossus. Before that.... nothing I can think of.
---
"Life is like a box of chocolates. Diabetics can't enjoy either."
#72BBBanks03Posted 4/12/2013 12:30:57 PM
WhiteAngel50 posted...
Red dead redemption had me. I was not expecting that at all. It just happened so fast and I was sitting there like "wtf ?"

Then when the mom and son came back and saw him I just teared up and cried with them ;_;

I still havenít finished RDR yet, and Iím pretty sure I was able to figure out the ending from your unmarked for spoilers post. So thanks for that, deuche.
---
Can someone bum me a sig? I'm fresh out.
#73ponosmcgeePosted 4/12/2013 1:20:43 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#74ffgamemanPosted 4/12/2013 1:35:51 PM
Mass Effect 3, probably.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it put this as your signature
#75ukokira1Posted 4/12/2013 1:43:25 PM
BBBanks03 posted...
WhiteAngel50 posted...
Red dead redemption had me. I was not expecting that at all. It just happened so fast and I was sitting there like "wtf ?"

Then when the mom and son came back and saw him I just teared up and cried with them ;_;

I still havenít finished RDR yet, and Iím pretty sure I was able to figure out the ending from your unmarked for spoilers post. So thanks for that, deuche.

I guess it's your fault for not assuming people would actually list why.
---
Look at you, soaring through the air like an bird... Piloting a blimp.
#76AkubunakPosted 4/12/2013 4:57:31 PM
RDR for me as well. I knew what was going to happen and I still felt those feels.
#77BBBanks03Posted 4/13/2013 2:50:59 PM
ukokira1 posted...
BBBanks03 posted...
WhiteAngel50 posted...

I guess it's your fault for not assuming people would actually list why.

Are you kidding me??? So basically anyone entering this topic should go in with the pretense that the ending to every game made can be discussed here without taking the time to mark stuff with spoilers and if any of them happen to get ruined for you, "it's your fault shouldn'ta entered the topic lololol".

Every other poster took the time and courtesy to mark their posts for spoilers when discussing them. NOT doing that is a deuche move, end o' story.
---
Can someone bum me a sig? I'm fresh out.
#78SqweamishPosted 4/13/2013 2:54:11 PM
Mother 3
I saw the plot twist coming a mile away.
Yet it still surprised me... And the emotion that the ending invoked, just... Everyone neds to play this game, if only for the story. Nothing else compares, not Crisis Core, not RDR, nothing.