This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I've been here far too long

#31TBONE_OGPosted 4/11/2013 10:04:27 AM
It's going to be a whole year before I go to Ancient. When's the next karma boost day? Haha.
---
Always O.G.
#32RPG_ApostlePosted 4/11/2013 10:31:43 AM
Pothocket, quit trying to derail the topic. We're here to discuss MegaMan's question. Geez, I expect more from a regular user! You're acting like somebody told you to eat some sort of genitalia. What's the matter with you?

MegaMan Crazy, I do believe the general consensus here from the topic contributors (Aside from SOME people who tried to derail the subject) is that Far Cry 3 is seriously worth your consideration. Regardless of your decision, I'd be quite interested in your decision and why you made it, as well as your thoughts on the game itself.
---
I miss Mega Man.
#33Dragon NexusPosted 4/11/2013 11:06:58 AM
Far Cry 3, if nothing else, will eat up plenty of time in a beautiful island with very satisfying shooting mechanics and a fun campaign.
Side stuff is a little dull and can feel like padding. Some complain the crafting and levelling system gets completed way too quickly, but I'd argue that it's better to have everything by the half way point on a game like this so you can spend the other half actually having fun with the abilities you've gained, rather than getting the good stuff right at the end when it no longer really matters.
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
#34coldwinePosted 4/11/2013 11:22:57 AM
Tomb Raider.
---
"Life is a mistake that only art can correct" - from Passing Strange