This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What game/game series do you believe to have the most/largest elitist community?

#131hak145Posted 4/17/2013 6:58:24 PM
BBBanks03 posted...
hak145 posted...
alaindc posted...
easy, most Dark Souls fans are elitist.
They think they are superior, and that only insane peoples and peoples without skills dislike their game.
BTW, i also think that most reviewers giving high score for that game do it to look cool, and skilled.
Bad story, bad gameplay with artificial challenge to punish gamers.
i don't call that a good game.

no, i call that an opinion, a pretty poor one at that. Consensus is its a good game get over it.

Also:

Reasonable person: Lock on could use some improvement.. Its inconsistent.
Reasonable Souls Fan: That is weird since I never once had a problem with the lock-on system. I can easily lock-on, switch from target to target and un-lock whenever I want. So the true question remains. Who's right and who's wrong? Something tells me I am right since I hold us to the same standards of ability so if I don't have any problem with the lock-system you shouldn't too once you get into the game. KEYWORD BEING GET INTO THE GAME.

Also, where the PC master option? That is the worst community of them all.

You DS fans really just cannot ignore an opportunity to prove our case for us, can you?

Although I do agree, PC elitists are the worst.

so let me guess, your gonna tell me that the person who says the lock system is bad is correct?what about the person who finds it completely fine? who's correct? Answer me the question without seeming completely ignorant of other people's experiences. You didn't read the keywords did you?
---
Gamertag XL:CRAZYjump
Winner: Dark Souls
#132QuetzocoetlPosted 4/17/2013 8:00:32 PM
Dark Souls.
Most other fan bases will stick to their own forums when bashing other games, with a few exceptions for trolls here and there. Dark Souls fans love to come out onto the main console board with another way to praise the game while pretending the flaws either don't exist, or add to it's greatness.
---
Retribution Boards >retribution.muux.org< -Free Forum, Free Speech.
Gamertag: Quetzocoetl
#133Frost_LASERPosted 4/17/2013 8:03:09 PM
Mass Effect
#134BBBanks03Posted 4/18/2013 9:22:49 AM
hak145 posted...
BBBanks03 posted...
hak145 posted...
alaindc posted...
They think they are superior, and that only insane peoples and peoples without skills dislike their game.
BTW, i also think that most reviewers giving high score for that game do it to look cool, and skilled.

no, i call that an opinion, a pretty poor one at that. Consensus is its a good game get over it.

Also:

Reasonable Souls Fan: That is weird since I never once had a problem with the lock-on system. I can easily lock-on, switch from target to target and un-lock whenever I want. So the true question remains. Who's right and who's wrong? Something tells me I am right since I hold us to the same standards of ability so if I don't have any problem with the lock-system you shouldn't too once you get into the game. KEYWORD BEING GET INTO THE GAME.

You DS fans really just cannot ignore an opportunity to prove our case for us, can you?

so let me guess, your gonna tell me that the person who says the lock system is bad is correct?what about the person who finds it completely fine? who's correct? Answer me the question without seeming completely ignorant of other people's experiences. You didn't read the keywords did you?

What keywords? You just had an imaginary argument with yourself about a lock-on system. I’ve played the game; I didn’t have any problem with the lock-on system. I don’t see how that’s the point. The entire reason people are putting the DS community on here is because that fanbase is entirely unwilling to ever believe that a person can play the game and arrive at the opinion of “eh, it’s okay, just not really for me, I guess.” That response alone prompts a knee-jerk reaction of “Well, then you obviously suck at the game casual!!” They’re unwilling to believe people can express different opinions. To them, DS is impossible to dislike if you play it. THAT, my friend, is annoying.
---
Can someone bum me a sig? I'm fresh out.
#135TheKnifeMonkeyPosted 4/18/2013 11:41:20 AM
hak145 posted...
BBBanks03 posted...
hak145 posted...
alaindc posted...

Also:

^^^ Exhibit C