This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How are there so many people on the RE6 board that like it?

#1casedawgzPosted 4/13/2013 7:58:09 AM
It's just so terrible. And there's a thread on the first page where they're debating if Tomb Raider is better and they're all like "idk, hard to say." No it isn't. How is it even a question?
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#2somebody336Posted 4/13/2013 7:59:44 AM
It's a fun game and way better than Resident Evil 5 imo
---
http://crabdom.cu.cc/forums/index.php
Fc: 0490-5171-0607
#3Deathx113Posted 4/13/2013 7:59:45 AM
You know what the lowest type of person is?

One who can't tell what an opinion is.

'Course, that's just my opinion.
---
Name: Ernest (Yes, I've been to camp)
Add me, GT/PSN: Deathx113
#4deimos91Posted 4/13/2013 8:05:16 AM
casedawgz posted...
It's just so terrible. And there's a thread on the first page where they're debating if Tomb Raider is better and they're all like "idk, hard to say." No it isn't. How is it even a question?

i loved it it could use some polish otherwise its a good game
---
steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951
#5glassghost0Posted 4/13/2013 8:10:32 AM
casedawgz posted...

I almost hate myself for having played so many games in my time. Anyone that thinks RE6 is a terrible game just doesn't know anything or has horrible tastes and standards, I'm sorry.
---
www.youtube.com/GlassGhost428
#6SunDevil77Posted 4/13/2013 8:13:57 AM
It's not terrible. You want terrible? TWD Survival Instinct.

RE6 is a good action TPS. RE is not survival horror anymore. Once you accept that, 5 and 6 are great games to play through with a friend.
---
If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten...And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.
#7glassghost0Posted 4/13/2013 8:15:29 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
It's not terrible. You want terrible? TWD Survival Instinct.

RE6 is a good action TPS. RE is not survival horror anymore. Once you accept that, 5 and 6 are great games to play through with a friend.

nooo, lol. I must defend Survival Instinct

I enjoyed the majority of it and it did some things pretty well
---
www.youtube.com/GlassGhost428
#8Runner_stylePosted 4/13/2013 8:16:09 AM
glassghost0 posted...
casedawgz posted...

I almost hate myself for having played so many games in my time. Anyone that thinks RE6 is a terrible game just doesn't know anything or has horrible tastes and standards, I'm sorry.

The RE haters remind me of the Star Ocean haters. They continually hate on the new release, but once the next title comes along they jump ship, start hating the new game, and herald the game they was previously hating on as a good game.

I'll go out of the way and say once RE7 or other RE title comes out it'll be the same thing.

Personally to me, RE6 was a definite step forward to that of RE5, the only thing that I really miss are the files you could collect and read in the previous games.
---
If you're going to throw words around at least know their meaning. Case and point for GFaqs. Troll, and Weeaboo.
#9Arucard05Posted 4/13/2013 8:16:51 AM
It's simply an opinion. But I bet a good deal of those people went into the experience knowing they were going to like it no matter what.
---
I'm not a fan of old women that are scared of their pot going cold but I still loved Deadly Premonition - HeLeeham
#10Killah PriestPosted 4/13/2013 8:18:26 AM
I went in skeptical and it didn't gel right away, but once I got used to the new combat... its surpassed RE5 and is now my fav of all time.
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.