This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Xbox Live is down - Welcome to the future

#21CannondaleBobPosted 4/13/2013 5:41:01 PM
nakirishun28 posted...
im sorry i bought this console, what a waste

Haha, talk about over reaction, the service goes down for a couple hours. They system is 7 years old, the xbox live network even longer then that. Overall I would say the track record is pretty amazing. I wish it didn't go down, but I am a reasonable person, so I won't go kick my neighbors dog in a mad rage, but some people treat video games like cocain so.......i guess i feel sorry for them.
---
This is how I feel, I don't lie about how I feel so don't try to change my mind, you can still live a long and fruitful life even if you don't like what I say.
#22nakirishun28Posted 4/13/2013 6:03:28 PM
CannondaleBob posted...
nakirishun28 posted...
im sorry i bought this console, what a waste

Haha, talk about over reaction, the service goes down for a couple hours. They system is 7 years old, the xbox live network even longer then that. Overall I would say the track record is pretty amazing. I wish it didn't go down, but I am a reasonable person, so I won't go kick my neighbors dog in a mad rage, but some people treat video games like cocain so.......i guess i feel sorry for them.

well then can i sell you my xbox? :)
#23natevinesPosted 4/13/2013 6:15:22 PM
damien91 posted...
DaGr1nCh posted...
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...
Even if it worked that way - which it won't- most gamers likely have 4 or 5 other systems to play.

really 4 or 5 other systems to play? ok...

I have my Xbox, PS3, SNES, NES, CD-i, N64/DD, Mega Drive, DC, GC, Wii, Saturn, PS2 (and by extension PS1) and Wii U to play. As well as 2 PCs. So yeah, not a huge issue.

Cool. Not all of us have that stuff, though.
---
Gamertag- MidgetRifleman
#24CammyApplePosted 4/13/2013 6:19:00 PM
natevines posted...
damien91 posted...
DaGr1nCh posted...
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...
Even if it worked that way - which it won't- most gamers likely have 4 or 5 other systems to play.

really 4 or 5 other systems to play? ok...

I have my Xbox, PS3, SNES, NES, CD-i, N64/DD, Mega Drive, DC, GC, Wii, Saturn, PS2 (and by extension PS1) and Wii U to play. As well as 2 PCs. So yeah, not a huge issue.

Cool. Not all of us have that stuff, though.

If you have a PC you have ten or eleven of them available.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
#25the36thchamberPosted 4/13/2013 6:20:59 PM
outside?booooring.at my age the only thing to do out there is talk or spend money
---
CUT!
GT-xNinjaScrollx