This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why some people won't play single player even with no Xbox Live

#1Grand_BluePosted 4/13/2013 5:49:50 PM
Because if you get an achievement it won't add the date so you would have a bunch of achievements with dates on them and just a few with no dates and people who are OCD about that obviously won't like that.
---
The Boondocks on Adult Swim is my favorite anime.
#2HamburgerTime88Posted 4/13/2013 5:58:42 PM
Fools!!!
#3glassghost0Posted 4/13/2013 5:59:49 PM
Correct
---
www.youtube.com/GlassGhost428
#4VeliconisPosted 4/13/2013 6:01:22 PM
I happen to prefer timestamps on my achievements. It just looks better.
---
Your = belonging to you, you're = you are, their = belonging to them, they're = they are, there = not here.
#5AzeiryousPosted 4/13/2013 6:13:53 PM
yea i really love the dates next to achievements. I have games in which i have achievements from 2007 and finishing the game in 2013. Its always makes me say "wow" lol
#6Perfect LightPosted 4/13/2013 6:30:39 PM
I am kind of the same way, I make sure to not do anything that will give me an achievement if I'm not connected. I'm too neurotic for that.

Off topic, I hate when people self-diagnose themselves with OCD or ADD just because they are slackers who can't focus for more than 5 seconds. All day everywhere I go I hear people saying "No way, my OCD is too bad." How can 80% of the people I know have OCD? You may be neurotic, but until you sit in the same place for 20 minutes because you can't go to bed without touching the light switch 200 times, I doubt you have OCD.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIbu3wJDmVQ - New gaming series
My podcast: hulkshare.com/inferiorminds
#7SolidStryderPosted 4/13/2013 6:33:58 PM
Perfect Light posted...
I am kind of the same way, I make sure to not do anything that will give me an achievement if I'm not connected. I'm too neurotic for that.

Off topic, I hate when people self-diagnose themselves with OCD or ADD just because they are slackers who can't focus for more than 5 seconds. All day everywhere I go I hear people saying "No way, my OCD is too bad." How can 80% of the people I know have OCD? You may be neurotic, but until you sit in the same place for 20 minutes because you can't go to bed without touching the light switch 200 times, I doubt you have OCD.

Calm down bro
#8L0ZPosted 4/13/2013 6:34:08 PM
psn handles this better. and they also add time stamps
---
[Cell Broadband | 256MB XDR | RSX 256MB GDDR3]
[IBM Tricore 3.2GHz | 10MB Custom ATI | 512 MB GDDR3]
#9VeliconisPosted 4/13/2013 6:40:28 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#10dannyaqPosted 4/13/2013 6:57:05 PM
I agree, I don't like how everybody describes things like that as OCD. It's an obsession and/or compulsion, but almost always not to the point of being a disorder. call it what it is, OC, not OCD. using the term like that marginilizes people with mental disorders in a way similar to how calling things gay margializes homosexuals.
---
There are only 10 types of people, those who understand binary and those who don't