This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

And they wonder why people dont want an online only console.

#1Homie_202Posted 4/13/2013 7:34:04 PM
Microsoft wonders why people don't want their next console to be online only. Well I say this is a perfect reason. Live has been down all day. just imagine if we could only play connected to the internet no one would be able to play anything all day. And even though live is up now most of the stuff still isn't working. Bunch of crap.
#2MegagunstarmanPosted 4/13/2013 7:35:55 PM
Oh boo hoo, you wont be able to play a game for an hour with a always online console. you know their are worst problems in the world, like starving children.
---
I'm not changing this until a new Jet Set Radio is announced. Started 10/13/11
#3Great_Pudding_3Posted 4/13/2013 7:36:28 PM
They're just video games, it's one day. Do something else.

Yes I'm arguing for the sake of it ;)
---
PSN / NNID: Chocobo_Dragoon
GT: Chocobo Dragoon
#4Homie_202(Topic Creator)Posted 4/13/2013 7:38:09 PM
Im aware there are worse problems in the world and no one said there wasn't I know I certainly didn't but that still isn't an excuse for it so stop being a blind fanboy. And besides live has been down for more then an hour my friend called me at 6 and said it was down and he said he wasn't able to log on for like an hour before he called me so try 5 hours there buddy. But keep on trying to troll.
#5Homie_202(Topic Creator)Posted 4/13/2013 7:38:57 PM
Great_Pudding_3 posted...
They're just video games, it's one day. Do something else.

Yes I'm arguing for the sake of it ;)

I was at work all day so it didn't really affect me until now when I want to talk to my friends.
#6CammyApplePosted 4/13/2013 7:39:01 PM
Megagunstarman posted...
Oh boo hoo, you wont be able to play a game for an hour with a always online console. you know their are worst problems in the world, like starving children.

Also people not knowing the difference between "worse" and "worst".
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
#7Homie_202(Topic Creator)Posted 4/13/2013 7:39:23 PM
CammyApple posted...
Megagunstarman posted...

Also people not knowing the difference between "worse" and "worst".

lol win
#8Darkest_EvilPosted 4/13/2013 7:39:45 PM
Megagunstarman posted...

some of us don't have parents who buy everything for them and learn the value of money. One day I hope you starve and learn what money is.
---
http://castleminerz.freeforums.org/index.php
#9DzxSaintsPosted 4/13/2013 7:40:29 PM
Don't get it.
---
Elder Scrolls Role Play:
Aetherius, Bosmer Archer
#10Homie_202(Topic Creator)Posted 4/13/2013 7:41:53 PM
Darkest_Evil posted...
Megagunstarman posted...

some of us don't have parents who buy everything for them and learn the value of money. One day I hope you starve and learn what money is.

umm or I could just keep my job and pay for stuff like I do now. I think ill stick with option 2. Also what does that have to do with anything?