This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

XBOX LIVE is still down.

#1Sportsgamer97Posted 4/14/2013 8:34:06 AM
I can't even see my friends list.
#2NeoGamerPosted 4/14/2013 8:46:31 AM
If you mean from yesterday; No, it's not STILL down. It just recently started having issues. It came back up yesterday around 1600 EST.... just now started noticing some issues again.
---
Would you kindly?
#3NeoGamerPosted 4/14/2013 8:48:00 AM
4/14/2013 8:37:10 AM PDT:
Are you having trouble recovering your profile, gamer-tag, and friends' list, Xbox members? Fear not! We are on top of this issue and we are working hard to get everything back on the up-and-up for you as soon as possible. While we continue our awesome investigation, try re-downloading your profile and rebooting your Xbox. Thanks for your patience, and we’ll have another update for you in 30 minutes!

---
Would you kindly?
#4GGearXPosted 4/14/2013 8:51:34 AM
NeoGamer posted...
4/14/2013 8:37:10 AM PDT:
Are you having trouble recovering your profile, gamer-tag, and friends' list, Xbox members? Fear not! We are on top of this issue and we are working hard to get everything back on the up-and-up for you as soon as possible. While we continue our awesome investigation, try re-downloading your profile and rebooting your Xbox. Thanks for your patience, and we’ll have another update for you in 30 minutes!

This is why XBL Gold isn't worth it.
---
GT: KryDamoure
.............I'm a very shy guy....... *blushes *
#5vigorm0rtisPosted 4/14/2013 8:54:31 AM
GGearX posted...

XBL is going to cost me $2.92 a month this year. A few hours down really isn't an issue.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
#6GGearXPosted 4/14/2013 8:56:54 AM
vigorm0rtis posted...
GGearX posted...

XBL is going to cost me $2.92 a month this year. A few hours down really isn't an issue.

Why pay for a service that isn't stable? Maybe I'll call MS and see if I can get a free month out of them.
---
GT: KryDamoure
.............I'm a very shy guy....... *blushes *
#7VeliconisPosted 4/14/2013 8:58:41 AM
vigorm0rtis posted...
GGearX posted...

Why pay for a service that isn't stable? Maybe I'll call MS and see if I can get a free month out of them.

Isn't stable? o.O

This is the first time I've been aware of it being down for this long. Hell, I can't even recall the last time there was an issue with LIVE at all.
---
Your = belonging to you, you're = you are, their = belonging to them, they're = they are, there = not here.
#8LonnyJohnsonPosted 4/14/2013 8:58:45 AM
GGearX posted...
vigorm0rtis posted...
GGearX posted...

Do it, its sad that we pay for a service where our credit card information isnt safe and is susceptible to attacks from hackers. Not only that but we pay up the ass for dlc and other meaningless things. XBL is nothing but a money farm.
---
Lonny "Booty" Johnson
#9NeoGamerPosted 4/14/2013 9:01:20 AM
GGearX posted...
vigorm0rtis posted...
GGearX posted...

Stable? I've been on XBL for 10 years and can count on one hand the number of times the service being down has inconvenienced me, this time included.

Maybe I dont spend enough time to notice any service disruptions if they are frequent, but my understanding is that the PSN has had far more problems per unit time.

Additionally, the Gold Membership is quite affordable. If you want the stability of a computer system which represents national security (which also go down from time to time btw) on XBL, be prepared to pay premiums ($20/month +).
---
Would you kindly?
#10GeistPosted 4/14/2013 9:01:37 AM
GGearX posted...
vigorm0rtis posted...
GGearX posted...

Haha! Guess that means no cable, electricity, internet, water, or power for you.
---
Currently playing : Terraria