This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why do so many people like ****** games?

#1M DAMAGEPosted 4/16/2013 9:50:15 AM
Mini rant.

Everyone raves about new tomb raider. I love me some old school TR and TR anniversary. I try it. It's actually a pure steaming pile of **** that doesnt even feel like a TR game. There's no tomb raiding, they shoehorned in gears of war combat where it doesnt belong for ADD ass hats and the first hour or 2 was angsty, emo, cutscene trash. No thank you, i prefer to PLAY my games not watch them.

DMC-

I loved the Kamiya directed DMC. I try this. They turned Dante into the most unlikeable douche I've ever seen, he looks like he would be more at home giving hand jobs for crack than slaying demons, the combat/controls are loose and boring, the framerate sucks for this kind of a game... just... DAMN YOU INDUSTRY! Damn you to hell! This game sucks!!!

Doesnt anyone care anymore about how a game plays vs wasted development time on some BS story that will, 9 times out of 10, suck hard no matter how well it is written?

Give me more games like Monster Hunter, Vanquish, or Ninja Gaiden black any day of the week over this horrid excrement this industry passes off as games. Also, while I'm at it, give me more first person shooters like Quake and Unreal Tournament 2004. (UT3 sucked btw)

**** yous' to the following:

Ninja Gaiden 3
Call of duty
Diablo 3
DMC
metroid other m
Zelda skyward sword
Paper mario sticker star
Halo series
#2pothocketPosted 4/16/2013 9:52:40 AM
ITT: why do people bother making/playing games that I don't consider perfect?
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#3gabriusPosted 4/16/2013 9:55:44 AM
M DAMAGE.

In this instance, the "M" is short for "brain".
---
SHOOTEMUP
/XBL|PSN\ - Gabrius
#4Tube_of_NoobPosted 4/16/2013 9:58:04 AM
Maybe Im mistaken but is there some kind of video game police making you play these games?

#whitepeopleproblems
---
Rick Grimes for President 2016
Currently Playing: Trials Evo, LotR War in the North, Blops 2
#5BlueJester007Posted 4/16/2013 9:58:37 AM
PEOPLE LIKE DIFFERENT THINGS THEN ME!!!

*head assplodes*
---
Mal: You want to run this ship?!
Jayne: Yes! Mal: Well. . . you can't.
#6DragoonAngerPosted 4/16/2013 10:02:00 AM
http://i.imgur.com/DSOuy.gif
---
http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/863/kenshiroqs6.gif
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f328/extremejon/1206682497641.png
#7sonicteam2k1Posted 4/16/2013 10:04:24 AM
M DAMAGE posted...
Mini rant.

Everyone raves about new tomb raider. I love me some old school TR and TR anniversary. I try it. It's actually a pure steaming pile of **** that doesnt even feel like a TR game. There's no tomb raiding, they shoehorned in gears of war combat where it doesnt belong for ADD ass hats and the first hour or 2 was angsty, emo, cutscene trash. No thank you, i prefer to PLAY my games not watch them.

DMC-

I loved the Kamiya directed DMC. I try this. They turned Dante into the most unlikeable douche I've ever seen, he looks like he would be more at home giving hand jobs for crack than slaying demons, the combat/controls are loose and boring, the framerate sucks for this kind of a game... just... DAMN YOU INDUSTRY! Damn you to hell! This game sucks!!!

Doesnt anyone care anymore about how a game plays vs wasted development time on some BS story that will, 9 times out of 10, suck hard no matter how well it is written?

Give me more games like Monster Hunter, Vanquish, or Ninja Gaiden black any day of the week over this horrid excrement this industry passes off as games. Also, while I'm at it, give me more first person shooters like Quake and Unreal Tournament 2004. (UT3 sucked btw)

Ninja Gaiden 3
Call of duty
Diablo 3
DMC
metroid other m
Zelda skyward sword
Paper mario sticker star
Halo series

dem tears
---
See The Game Collection
http://www.gamespot.com/users/nights_team2k7/games_table?mode=own
#8Arucard05Posted 4/16/2013 10:05:27 AM

metroid other m

The only part of that rambling, incoherent mess I can agree with.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
Now celebrating one year of irrelevance.
#9Movie64Posted 4/16/2013 10:06:49 AM
Because they aren't **** to them.
#10bladegash666Posted 4/16/2013 11:16:24 AM
Topic made me lol cause of truth.
---
"I misjudged you ; you are like us after all. But now you're just being NASTY!"