This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why do so many people like ****** games?

#81VamarPosted 4/18/2013 9:39:41 AM
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge is supposedly a substantial improvement over the original NG3. Plus, it's only $40. I'm considering picking it up.
#82lokinineteenPosted 4/18/2013 10:46:46 AM
Troika19 posted...
Call of Duty > Dark Souls.

Oh no he didn't!!
#83deimos91Posted 4/18/2013 4:44:22 PM
M DAMAGE posted...
Mini rant.

Everyone raves about new tomb raider. I love me some old school TR and TR anniversary. I try it. It's actually a pure steaming pile of **** that doesnt even feel like a TR game. There's no tomb raiding, they shoehorned in gears of war combat where it doesnt belong for ADD ass hats and the first hour or 2 was angsty, emo, cutscene trash. No thank you, i prefer to PLAY my games not watch them.

DMC-

I loved the Kamiya directed DMC. I try this. They turned Dante into the most unlikeable douche I've ever seen, he looks like he would be more at home giving hand jobs for crack than slaying demons, the combat/controls are loose and boring, the framerate sucks for this kind of a game... just... DAMN YOU INDUSTRY! Damn you to hell! This game sucks!!!

Doesnt anyone care anymore about how a game plays vs wasted development time on some BS story that will, 9 times out of 10, suck hard no matter how well it is written?

Give me more games like Monster Hunter, Vanquish, or Ninja Gaiden black any day of the week over this horrid excrement this industry passes off as games. Also, while I'm at it, give me more first person shooters like Quake and Unreal Tournament 2004. (UT3 sucked btw)

**** yous' to the following:

Ninja Gaiden 3
Call of duty
Diablo 3
DMC
metroid other m
Zelda skyward sword
Paper mario sticker star
Halo series

You sir are the most tasteless person i have ever met Halo has a great set of games Paper mario is awesome other M is a good game as a game goess if it is flawed and SS is one if not the best zelda ever made so sir you go have fun in a corner by your self
---
steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951
#84runuts27Posted 4/18/2013 5:00:41 PM
Casuals gonna casual
---
I'm interested in this...
#85Rome218Posted 4/20/2013 1:12:31 AM
Lightgamer posted...
hak145 posted...
uhh TC, Sundevil is one of those people i detailed where all its takes for a game to be good is to be fun. Don't argue with someone with low standards like that because it is futile.

If you don't play video games for fun, you need to find a new hobby.

I've seen a lot of interesting comments, but my goodness. Why did I get into the hobby of playing video games?
Because video games are fun! Well, the GOOD games are fun. =)

Are you suggesting that a good video game should not be fun and enjoyable? Or that you can name games that you bought and you love it, it's just not fun? Do you buy games to not have fun?

When I think about it, the hobby of gaming consists of us sitting on our keysters while pressing buttons on a controller while staring at a screen.

Also I agree with everyone who agrees with me about the new DmC. The old Dante wasn't that fantastic, he hasn't had an entire game to himself since 2005.
---
I served 8, in war... my father served 23, in war... both of my grandfathers served, in war. WWII, Korea, Vietnam, Desert Storm, GWoT, etc. - ScarecrowES
#86a687947Posted 4/20/2013 1:52:21 AM
M DAMAGE posted...
Mini rant.

Everyone raves about new tomb raider. I love me some old school TR and TR anniversary. I try it. It's actually a pure steaming pile of **** that doesnt even feel like a TR game. There's no tomb raiding, they shoehorned in gears of war combat where it doesnt belong for ADD ass hats and the first hour or 2 was angsty, emo, cutscene trash. No thank you, i prefer to PLAY my games not watch them.

DMC-

I loved the Kamiya directed DMC. I try this. They turned Dante into the most unlikeable douche I've ever seen, he looks like he would be more at home giving hand jobs for crack than slaying demons, the combat/controls are loose and boring, the framerate sucks for this kind of a game... just... DAMN YOU INDUSTRY! Damn you to hell! This game sucks!!!

Doesnt anyone care anymore about how a game plays vs wasted development time on some BS story that will, 9 times out of 10, suck hard no matter how well it is written?

Give me more games like Monster Hunter, Vanquish, or Ninja Gaiden black any day of the week over this horrid excrement this industry passes off as games. Also, while I'm at it, give me more first person shooters like Quake and Unreal Tournament 2004. (UT3 sucked btw)

**** yous' to the following:

Ninja Gaiden 3
Call of duty
Diablo 3
DMC
metroid other m
Zelda skyward sword
Paper mario sticker star
Halo series

why do you like so many terrible games?