This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Video game tattoos

#11WiiLover94Posted 4/17/2013 6:50:13 AM
I already have one of Pac-Man on my ankle (before anyone asks, yes it is more meaningful than a simple tattoo of a video game character) but if I were to get another tattoo it would probably be something colorful, like artwork from Okami. I would really love to travel to Japan to get it done in the traditional, manual style but I do not think that my threshold of pain is great enough.
---
"He never saw Molly again."
XBL GT: Hellcamino420 - Currently Replaying: Batman: Arkham City / Bayonetta
#12Arucard05Posted 4/17/2013 7:01:46 AM
The only tattoo I would ever get is the sprite of Sonic running from Sonic 2. That really symbolizes my entire childhood, and brings back a ton of great memories. Even when I'm old as hell I could see that and feel good.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
It's better than bad.
#13RE2LeonSPosted 4/17/2013 7:02:37 AM
I already have a video game themed tattoo. It's a leg sleeve of all Resident Evil. I have a couple spots to fill in with background and it's done.
---
My views on DLC, if it takes longer for me to work to pay for it than actually play it, it's not worth it. Don't buy Capcom games! GamerTag - RE2LeonS
#14deltaforzesPosted 4/17/2013 7:30:26 AM
The tattoo running down Faith's arm from Mirrors Edge.

http://desktop.freewallpaper4.me/view/original/6325/mirrors-edge-faith.jpg
---
PSN: V-MAN_24
i7 2600k @ 3.4GHZ-Radeon 6970 2GB-8gb GSKILL RAW RAM-SIVLERSTONE 600W PSU- ASROCK MOBO.
#15GGearXPosted 4/17/2013 7:47:17 AM
Not a fan of Tattoos but,

Megaman X
Or 8 bit MM.
---
GT: KryDamoure
.............I'm a very shy guy....... *blushes *
#16TheBlueStigPosted 4/17/2013 8:00:42 AM(edited)
Not technically a videogame character in it's origin, but mine would be a Klingon warrior holding a bloody Bat'Leth with either Kirk's or Gorn's head in his hands, with the Klingon symbol ghosted in the background.

Location would be right lower leg from knee to ankle to offset the dragon I already have on the left side from knee to ankle.

I would want it done by an artist well skilled in photo realistic inking.

---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#17liam_000Posted 4/17/2013 7:56:35 AM
If i had to, I'd proably get the FOXHOUND logo from MGS. Because to non-gamers, it would just look like you were SF
---
gamertag; OozyCrayfish
Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank. Give a man a bank and he can rob the whole ******* world.
#18mrhappyguy12345Posted 4/17/2013 8:12:18 AM
I have this idea for a sleeve if I ever have the money. The guy from journey on my upper arm with the scarf wrapping around down to my wrist. The rest would be filled in with some of my favorite characters and other artsy game elements. I would need a skilled artist to blend it all together in a tasteful way.
---
I love video games : )
#19Reel_Big_MikePosted 4/17/2013 8:18:16 AM
I think tattoos are really stupid, but if I had a gun to my head and had to get one, maybe the GTA V "V/Five" logo.
---
Note to GFAQs mods: You do an absolutely terrible job at modding trolling. Get better at it and give harsher punishments for it.
#20TheBlueStigPosted 4/17/2013 8:57:06 AM
Reel_Big_Mike posted...
I think tattoos are really stupid

Why?
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin