This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Video game tattoos

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Video game tattoos
3 years ago#31
Kovalchuk_ posted...
My favorite teams logo from either NHL or madden.

If that doesn't count then probably a Luigi face on my left ass cheek.

I actually have a Fleur De Lis tattoo on my back, so I guess I technically already have one.

But I plan want "The only thing worse than death is being forgotten." on the other side of my back which is a quote from Kingdom Hearts
Roll Tide Roll!
3 years ago#32
Master chief

The MK logo

Just recently got my 1st tattoo, its a caligraphy K my dad drew b4 he passed away, i love it and it felt so good getting it..... I totally see getting another 1
-\m/ ProWres Love \m/-XBL: Bennyhanna79
Women & their relationship "games" piss me off ><
3 years ago#33
That tribal design from FFXIII that means you've been marked / branded... oh I forget the term - friggin' FF plots >_>
3 years ago#34
Saints symbol from Saints Row can`t remember the full name for it or the heartless symbol from Kingdom hearts
We are the Lin Kuei, more stealthy than the night, more deadly than the dawn!
3 years ago#35
halwende posted...
That tribal design from FFXIII that means you've been marked / branded... oh I forget the term - friggin' FF plots >_>

L'cie brand. I'm getting a tattoo of that later this year, on my chest. I believe it was the first game that my girlfriend and I talked about. It kind of has significance in our relationship...and it's just damn cool to look at.
"I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it." - Clint Eastwood
3 years ago#36
SunDevil77 posted...
I wouldn't ever get one if it didn't have a pretty deep meaning to me, but if I had to, I'd get
"117. Spartans never die; they're just missing in action"

'cause Halo was my brothers favorite game when he was still with us, and he will always be there for me.

Sorry for your loss SunDevil..
She's an endless war, she's a hero for the lost cause,Like a hurricane in the heart of the devastation
3 years ago#37
Go to Google Images, search videogame tattoos, lots of people already have them, and you should find one with a MASSIVE mistake in it, it's a deep black "shoryuken" tat with the controller input in arrows....the input is wrong.

It's listed here along with some really bad ones....
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
3 years ago#38
This must be the guy, he used to post at gamefaqs

It's gotta be the same guy. The way he says "eh, what the hell I got some free games" was his attitude at the time when he posted the pics.
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
3 years ago#39
Brand of Sacrifice from Berserk. (it counts, there were 2 Berserk games)
I'll swallow your soul!
3 years ago#40
I technically have a VG tattoo. It's Alice and the Cheshire cat, but stylized after the American McGee Alice games.

I never saw myself ever getting a tattoo of any kind; just never saw the appeal. I couldn't see the point in getting some random image permanently etched into my body. Eventually, I decided on my own that I wanted one, but if I was going to get one, it had to have some personal meaning to me. I looked at both any symbolism in my career as a chef as well as my deep interest in games. However, nothing seemed to stand out to me. Eventually it hit me: Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking-Glass were always my favorite books growing up, and to this day I collect almost everything and anything Alice related, from movies, both mainstream and obscure, to figures, prints and of course both of the games (owned on all 3 systems). My endearment towards the Wonderland world, combined with the fact that it became a video game and that in said games the Vorpal Sword became Alice's Vorpal Blade, which was/is essentially an enchanted chef's knife, made it an ideal symbol that actually defined me and that I was willing to have etched onto me. Now, a couple of years and tats later, I plan to sleeve my arm with as many Wonderland characters (in the McGee game's style) as possible. Besides, nowadays, tattoos are no longer as permanent as they used to be.
"Meaning" is the sum of the lies we tell ourselves to make our lives seem worth it.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Video game tattoos

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived