This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Video game tattoos

#31JayMoney624Posted 4/17/2013 2:51:53 PM
Kovalchuk_ posted...
My favorite teams logo from either NHL or madden.

If that doesn't count then probably a Luigi face on my left ass cheek.

I actually have a Fleur De Lis tattoo on my back, so I guess I technically already have one.

But I plan want "The only thing worse than death is being forgotten." on the other side of my back which is a quote from Kingdom Hearts
---
Roll Tide Roll!
#32FTWWholeFnShowPosted 4/17/2013 2:57:10 PM
Master chief

The MK logo

Yoshi

Just recently got my 1st tattoo, its a caligraphy K my dad drew b4 he passed away, i love it and it felt so good getting it..... I totally see getting another 1
---
-\m/ ProWres Love \m/-XBL: Bennyhanna79
Women & their relationship "games" piss me off ><
#33halwendePosted 4/17/2013 3:09:53 PM
That tribal design from FFXIII that means you've been marked / branded... oh I forget the term - friggin' FF plots >_>
#34afrodude77Posted 4/17/2013 3:22:39 PM
Saints symbol from Saints Row can`t remember the full name for it or the heartless symbol from Kingdom hearts
---
We are the Lin Kuei, more stealthy than the night, more deadly than the dawn!
---
#35PwnostarPosted 4/17/2013 3:41:22 PM
halwende posted...
That tribal design from FFXIII that means you've been marked / branded... oh I forget the term - friggin' FF plots >_>

L'cie brand. I'm getting a tattoo of that later this year, on my chest. I believe it was the first game that my girlfriend and I talked about. It kind of has significance in our relationship...and it's just damn cool to look at.
---
"I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it." - Clint Eastwood
#36SparkItUpPosted 4/17/2013 5:04:40 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
I wouldn't ever get one if it didn't have a pretty deep meaning to me, but if I had to, I'd get
"117. Spartans never die; they're just missing in action"

'cause Halo was my brothers favorite game when he was still with us, and he will always be there for me.

Sorry for your loss SunDevil..
---
http://youtu.be/HR8Ia6vyV5Q
She's an endless war, she's a hero for the lost cause,Like a hurricane in the heart of the devastation
#37TheBlueStigPosted 4/17/2013 7:59:04 PM
Go to Google Images, search videogame tattoos, lots of people already have them, and you should find one with a MASSIVE mistake in it, it's a deep black "shoryuken" tat with the controller input in arrows....the input is wrong.

It's listed here along with some really bad ones....

http://unrealitymag.com/index.php/2010/04/05/stupid-video-game-tattoos/
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#38CapwnDPosted 4/17/2013 8:40:46 PM(edited)
This must be the guy, he used to post at gamefaqs

http://killscreendaily.com/articles/i-got-ea-logo-tattooed-my-body-and-i-got-was-lifetime-memories/

It's gotta be the same guy. The way he says "eh, what the hell I got some free games" was his attitude at the time when he posted the pics.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#39Damn_DeaditePosted 4/17/2013 8:48:48 PM
Brand of Sacrifice from Berserk. (it counts, there were 2 Berserk games)

http://cdn2.bigcommerce.com/server1500/ac84d/products/646/images/1392/ANI-BRK-001__33769.1316502457.200.200.jpg
---
Herrehkhan313
I'll swallow your soul!
#40BobaFattPosted 4/17/2013 8:59:29 PM
I technically have a VG tattoo. It's Alice and the Cheshire cat, but stylized after the American McGee Alice games.

I never saw myself ever getting a tattoo of any kind; just never saw the appeal. I couldn't see the point in getting some random image permanently etched into my body. Eventually, I decided on my own that I wanted one, but if I was going to get one, it had to have some personal meaning to me. I looked at both any symbolism in my career as a chef as well as my deep interest in games. However, nothing seemed to stand out to me. Eventually it hit me: Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking-Glass were always my favorite books growing up, and to this day I collect almost everything and anything Alice related, from movies, both mainstream and obscure, to figures, prints and of course both of the games (owned on all 3 systems). My endearment towards the Wonderland world, combined with the fact that it became a video game and that in said games the Vorpal Sword became Alice's Vorpal Blade, which was/is essentially an enchanted chef's knife, made it an ideal symbol that actually defined me and that I was willing to have etched onto me. Now, a couple of years and tats later, I plan to sleeve my arm with as many Wonderland characters (in the McGee game's style) as possible. Besides, nowadays, tattoos are no longer as permanent as they used to be.
---
"Meaning" is the sum of the lies we tell ourselves to make our lives seem worth it.