This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Video game tattoos

#51TheBlueStigPosted 4/18/2013 8:23:39 AM
Hagan posted...
pothocket posted...

That opinions are not facts, by asserting my opinion as a fact.

It's bad ink, the lines that are supposed to be straight are curved and jagged, the shading, coloring, and proportions all suck. He should have picked a better artist.
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#52nazacuckooPosted 4/18/2013 8:25:34 AM
Hmm.....If I had time to choose, I would probably find some awesome tribal tattoo from
some game, but right now I would probably just say "F*** it" and get a tattoo of naked
Jill Valentine on my back.
---
Xbox 360 Gamertag: NazaCageRatt
The official Stalfos of the "A link to the Past 3DS" board.
#53Xx_King_Beef_xXPosted 4/18/2013 8:36:24 AM
Nemerlight posted...
I would get tattoo but sadly i dont have cool abs for it.

You can always get abs tattooed on.
---
I have to return some videotapes.
#54TheBlueStigPosted 4/18/2013 8:49:18 AM
Xx_King_Beef_xX posted...
Nemerlight posted...
I would get tattoo but sadly i dont have cool abs for it.

You can always get abs tattooed on.

That's actually the most painful place to get inked, the side of the head is only slightly less painful.
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#55SixxxPosted 4/18/2013 8:50:37 AM
Dont make up excuses about why youde never get a tattoo. Tattoos are a form of art Id rather be a painted canvas than a blank one. If you choose not to get one than dont but to say they are trashy is letting ppl with tatts know your scared to get one and letting your ignorance show.
#56SixxxPosted 4/18/2013 8:53:38 AM
Dont make up excuses about why youde never get a tattoo. Tattoos are a form of art Id rather be a painted canvas than a blank one. If you choose not to get one than dont but to say they are trashy is letting ppl with tatts know your scared to get one and letting your ignorance show.
#57The Top CrusaderPosted 4/18/2013 9:00:21 AM
If I HAD to get a tattoo, and it had to be video game related, I'd probably just get a goomba or something on my arm. Maybe 8-bit but probably just like the old art work. Possibly something classic Mega Man related if they refuse my goomba for some reason.
---
----
-----
#58c0pp3rf3ildPosted 4/18/2013 9:01:15 AM
Definitely something Gears of War themed, dunno what exactly though.
---
"You might as well have just titled this article "The Things You Love & How I Intend to **** All Over Them."" -KillaBeAt
#59Auron772Posted 4/18/2013 9:04:56 AM
I wouldn't mind getting a smaller version of the Arbiters Heretic emblem tattooed on myself.
---
"I have two rules I follow. The first, never kill someone without a reason. The second, you can always find a reason to kill someone." - Saren
#60MrMikeMaPosted 4/18/2013 9:21:56 AM
I already got my dream tattoo.

And I've already given the concept for my next game tattoo to the girl who did my first, so I would LOVE it if she would do it for free....haha

It's a really good image of Kaine from Nier. I want it to be bordered by strings of the black scrawl. We shall see what she comes up with.

As a total nerd, I would be a loser and stick video game females. What can I say, I like the ladies.

However, I have also thought about putting some kind of Ryu Hayabusa pose on me.