This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If Japan Plays 1 Million Hours On 360, Microsoftl will Give Free XBL points

#31zinsindettaPosted 4/17/2013 10:12:36 PM
What! Quick Microsoft, make some loli games!
---
Gamertag/PSN - http://gamercards.exophase.com/31441.png
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/CareerStats/default.aspx?player=SinZinDetta
#32IndyJuniorPosted 4/18/2013 3:33:38 AM
BreadGolem posted...
Silver members don't even deserve to play their console. Get a job you moocher. Silver members are so entitled, it's maddening. Why are you entitled to anything because you are silver? I can not wait till they can't play their Xbox's. So nice ^^.

Are you saying my Xbox will stop working if I don't have gold membership? Huh?
#33rusty12000Posted 4/18/2013 6:02:55 AM
Silver members are the smart ones not willing to waste 50$ a year on online service... If only people would see that they are be shafted.... one day
---
http://openmedia.ca/meter -- Put a stop to Big internet companies trying to put a cap on bandwidth in Canada!!!!
#34GLAMPIREPosted 4/18/2013 6:21:02 AM
BreadGolem posted...
Silver members don't even deserve to play their console. Get a job you moocher. Silver members are so entitled, it's maddening. Why are you entitled to anything because you are silver? I can not wait till they can't play their Xbox's. So nice ^^.

Nice attitude. You will go far in life </end sarcasm>
---
XBL Gamertag Andii Vamp
PSN ID andii_vamp
#35GeistPosted 4/18/2013 6:49:52 AM
rusty12000 posted...
Silver members are the smart ones not willing to waste 50$ a year on online service... If only people would see that they are be shafted.... one day

You sound poor. You should get a job.
---
Currently playing : Terraria
#36Rob_the_NinjaPosted 4/18/2013 6:54:37 AM
Geist posted...
rusty12000 posted...

You sound poor. You should get a job.

Give me $50. If you think people not willing to give money to a service they might not think is worth it, or see no value in, means they're poor, then obviously money is no object to you.
---
http://i.minus.com/jix4vTBdryDvN.jpg
#37GeistPosted 4/18/2013 7:08:01 AM
Rob_the_Ninja posted...
Give me $50. If you think people not willing to give money to a service they might not think is worth it, or see no value in, means they're poor, then obviously money is no object to you.

And if you think people paying for a service they want makes them stupid you obviously have jealousy issues and need to look to your own issues first before condemning others.
---
Currently playing : Terraria
#38kidwgmPosted 4/18/2013 8:31:00 AM
TrickyPony posted...
Grand_Blue posted...
BreadGolem posted...

Ok, then I will be sure to get a PS4 when it's released so I can play online multiplayer for free.

Next gen I'm buying whatever nexbox comes out. Had PS3 and PSN, not going to even consider another sony console until the online gets up to speed.

This.
---
GT: Kid Whimsical 3DS FC: 4811-7436-8881
#39BahamutBBobPosted 4/18/2013 8:43:55 AM
So my Japanese account that I haven't logged in to in years will finally have some points to spend?

Neat.

Not enough for anything, though.
---
XBL / PSN: BahamutBBob
#40koichiPosted 4/18/2013 11:32:02 AM
rusty12000 posted...

I enjoy my party chat that no other console can do (in fact no other console can do a private chat outside the dashboard app)

40 a year is pretty cheap for a feature I use as much as I game seeing how I pay 45 a month for my cell bill.
---
"It seems to have run its course, gone off course, rolled down a cliff, hit a cow and then exploded."~Sven(About a thread.)