This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Defiance Reviews finally out

#11SparkItUpPosted 4/17/2013 8:48:30 PM
Surv1valism posted...
Maybe im just spoiled from playing real MMO's but Defiance just bored me, no end game and no real point in doing anything. nobody communicates and honestly don't need to because it's so easy,

exactly this....it's an MMO Lite really
---
http://youtu.be/HR8Ia6vyV5Q
She's an endless war, she's a hero for the lost cause,Like a hurricane in the heart of the devastation
#12AdultNinja21Posted 4/17/2013 9:10:27 PM
bossk5 posted...
Loving the game..paying no mind to reviews as always.

What's up, Bossk? It's been a while. I still haunt the boards every now and then, reminiscing about the boards back in the good old days. Lol And yeah, Defiance is awesome. I haven't been able to play lately due to work, but we have to get our coop game on again.
---
XBL GT: ChopperCity84 PSN ID: ChopperCity22 Wii-U ID: ChopperCity84
"You can pay for school, but you can't buy class." - Jigga
#13MirageMew2(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 9:13:40 PM
master_gamr1231 posted...
Reviews aren't opinions at other moments?

Obviously they are, I just meant that in most cases I usually let a review dictate the quality of a game, as do most people.
---
"My father put me in P.O.R.N. when I was young. P.O.R.N., you know, Parents Offering Recreation and Nutrition?"
Join Abyss Walkers!
#14kungfuj0Posted 4/17/2013 10:51:39 PM
Haven't read any reviews, but I have played the game a little bit, and I think I'm gonna buy it when I get the cash. I have it rented now, and to me, this is going to be one of those games where as long as I have people to play it with, I'll be playing it.
---
Alabama Crimson Tide: Now serving title #15..
ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!
#15darkharePosted 4/18/2013 12:25:46 AM
fun game, less of a mmo and more of a open world 3ps. the game has its issues no doubt, but its a damn good start to a genre that were going to see more of in the next few years.

---
I grow drums, rattles, didgeridoos and drone flutes. if intrested send pm.
#16DarkSymbiotePosted 4/18/2013 12:27:21 AM
Even the TV show stinks.
---
BioWare can't do romances. They can do fan fiction well though.
#17Dragon NexusPosted 4/18/2013 11:41:37 AM
I've come to realize that IGN writes good reviews, but their ending score is usually pants.

Eh, not always.
I've seen a few reviews that seemed to completely miss the point of the game they were playing.

It would be like they were reviewing Mario Kart and critisising that there were no tune up options and it hardly compared at all to Forza or Gran Turismo in terms of car variety.
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
#18Xx_King_Beef_xXPosted 4/18/2013 12:17:52 PM
MirageMew2 posted...
I urge everyone to give it a shot.

I gave it a shot. I ended up trading it in on Amazon for 47 bucks in credit last week.

It wasn't the worst game in the world, but it certainly wasn't the best either. I'd say that a 6.5 is a very fair score.
---
I have to return some videotapes.
#19GODx_x666Posted 4/18/2013 12:48:59 PM
The new update made the game alot more stable but it still has issues but its a good game.

Give it a shot, Its worth the $60 price tag even with the glitches & bug.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Mikeof666/videos
Check out my videos i go nukkin futts...
#20Arucard05Posted 4/18/2013 12:59:20 PM
I gotta say, this is one of those moments where a review is definitely an opinion

Also known as every moment.
---
I'm not a fan of old women that are scared of their pot going cold but I still loved Deadly Premonition - HeLeeham