This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone here try NeverDead?

#11Halochief6(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 4:16:35 PM
brygo posted...
I NeverDid.

I see wut you did thar
---
"Please explain to me how a dog can help a blind person see the difference in 720p to 1080p in tv sets under 32"?" - NakedSnake1986
#12natevinesPosted 4/18/2013 4:19:58 PM
darkness1018 posted...
Yes, i made the mistake of buying it at $60 :(. The game really was bad.

Wow, man. It takes a LOT to drop $ on a game at full-price. You must've really had faith in this one for some reason.
---
Gamertag- MidgetRifleman
#13JascoDPosted 4/18/2013 4:21:57 PM
darkness1018 posted...
Yes, i made the mistake of buying it at $60 :(. The game really was bad.

Always a good feeling afterwards.
---
Earn to Die!
#14ACHEEKSMALLOYPosted 4/18/2013 4:22:06 PM
horrible game
---
http://www.youtube.com/ALMIGHTYCHEEKS
#15Halo_ForeverPosted 4/18/2013 9:26:07 PM(edited)
Yes, bought it to see how crappy it was, but contrary to the other posters here I was wowed by it.

Whereas I had expected dreary bunkers and sewers and then more of those two (sewers are in the game though) ala, Morph X, you start out in good looking terrain, there is plenty of destructible terrain (they may have goodies there too so destroy it is not just mindless) and the combat isn't shabby either. Even the flick right stick to bash people with the sword works better than in any other title that has had it, though the melee to shooting transitions are still clumsier than in Warhammer Space Marine. Hell I even liked some of the boss fights and I'm not very positive to boss fights in general.

Note though that I am not through the game yet, so I may not simply have encountered the bad parts that got everyone to hate the game, but from the sounds of it, most of them played much less of it than I have.

If it is below $20 I say grab it.
---
Poet Eliot had it all wrong....
#16HeliosAscensionPosted 4/19/2013 3:52:23 AM
I thought it was interesting and mildlyengaging but I eventually lost interest.
---
I don't need games to be mature.I need them to entertain me.And sometimes what entertains me is a couple chicks with huge bouncing chests pummeling each other.
#17lostnumberwarPosted 4/19/2013 4:19:18 AM
It was unique. I payed little for it and have enjoyed what i played of it. However it is now lost in the sea of my backlog. Maybe I will finish it next month.
---
I think, therefore I don't care.
#18Halochief6(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 7:37:44 AM
I played it for about an hour. I'm not sure what makes it so bad. It wasn't great but it seems like a fun little game.
---
"Please explain to me how a dog can help a blind person see the difference in 720p to 1080p in tv sets under 32"?" - NakedSnake1986