This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Injustice vs MK9

#1UniqueNameBroPosted 4/17/2013 8:16:55 PM
Which is the better game to you guys and why?
#2SunDevil77Posted 4/17/2013 8:24:29 PM
Injustice, cause I am a comic fanboy. But MK9 is almost equally incredible.
---
If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten...And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.
#3JamanjaxPosted 4/17/2013 8:42:23 PM
Injustice because Batman.
---
He who has the blues, has a good thing.
#4glassghost0Posted 4/17/2013 8:42:33 PM
SunDevil77 posted...

I enjoyed the demo but didn't play it much, does Injustice have a form of Fatality? I know MK Vs. DC didn't really because of the whole killing the superheros thing, but just curious if they stepped this one up.
---
www.youtube.com/GlassGhost428
#5lostoutlawnbPosted 4/17/2013 8:52:11 PM
glassghost0 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...

I enjoyed the demo but didn't play it much, does Injustice have a form of Fatality? I know MK Vs. DC didn't really because of the whole killing the superheros thing, but just curious if they stepped this one up.

there no fatality's but they have supermoves witch work like mks xray attacks, some are insane. Superman punches his opponent into space and then knocks him back down, flash runs across the world to punch you.
#6DarkSymbiotePosted 4/17/2013 8:56:01 PM
MK9. Even Injustice's costumes look out of place.
---
You know, whenever a poster uses the terms "b**** and whine" or "piss and moan" or something similar, I simply ignore the entire post.
#7UniqueNameBro(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 9:18:09 PM
I just miss dat blood and gore.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#8Robin_MaskPosted 4/17/2013 9:21:03 PM
lostoutlawnb posted...
glassghost0 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...

there no fatality's but they have supermoves witch work like mks xray attacks, some are insane. Superman punches his opponent into space and then knocks him back down, flash runs across the world to punch you.

I think they could have done a bit more. Not just one or two hits.
---
Most biased gaming article: http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/33395/league-of-legends- crowns-itself-most-played-video-game-in-the-world
#9Sebastian1989Posted 4/17/2013 9:25:53 PM
MK9 is one if the greatest fighting games of all time. injustice is good as well but gets old
---
"Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine."Humphrey Bogart, Casablanca
#10Damn_DeaditePosted 4/17/2013 9:45:21 PM
MK9 was a pile of crap. Im thoroughly enjoying Injustice though. Hold back to block... Its about time they got rid of that god awful block button.

One of the biggest strats in fighting games, the cross up... Foiled by the block button. RIP, October 8th 1992 - May 1st 2012.
---
Herrehkhan313
I'll swallow your soul!