This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Motocross Madness Review

#212DshmuploverPosted 4/19/2013 2:50:17 PM
656stooge posted...
It's not a stupid bias. It's a stupid decision to try and force feed these childish and generic characters into every game.

Why the hell would I want to play any game with such ugly looking characters? It's as bad as the Wii forcing their awful Mii's into games.

It's just an attempt to grab more cash from players that want to buy worthless accessories for real money to make their in game characters look half decent.

But the whole point is Avatars are completely customisable, you can race as Sonic or Master Chief and hundreds of other characters, as well as unlock new gear as you play. it's a really cool feature. If you despise them so much just go to the options and stick a helmet and racing suit on it, then forget about it. I bet you didn't even give a second thought to the appearance to the original Motocross Madness games. It's easily ignored.
---
The mind is like a parachute, it only works when it's open.
GT: cloudskipa
#22CarpetfluffPosted 4/22/2013 1:45:00 AM
glassghost0 posted...
Sucks the last 2 achievements are glitched though, no word on if they'll patch them I don't think

They said they were on their fix list and they have a patch in for MS cert already but that's mostly for the black screen issue some were having so we still don't know if they managed to get the glitch fix in there too.